2021 url advisor is only showing up for certain search results and not every result like the 2020 version did.

jay

i just updated to the 2021 version. my issue is  url advisor is only showing up for certain search results and not every result like the 2020 version did. so idk what urls are safe and what ones arent.  Is there a way to fix this? i already tried uninstalling and reinstalling , still does not work.

Hello @jay

Welcome!

1. Before updating to v21 was a software compatibility check done? 
  2. Are the URL icons missing in all Supported browsers: Mozilla Firefox versions; Mozilla Firefox ESR; Google Chrome, Edge Chromium ? 
  3. Check Web Anti-Virus settings & Advanced settings → URL advisor & Trusted URLs? 
  4. If 1 & 2 are ok, Export KTS Settings, Restore KTS Settings, shutdown computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, log in, recheck issue? 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

i have this bug too,i unistall kts 2021! I am very upset, after many test kaspersky team come with an unfinished product! it is 2020 kaspersky team !

Hello @bengos

Welcome again!

• Reset your Chrome browser, run a manual database update & reboot the computer, then re-check the URL advisor issue, as it has been fixed, refer the advice posted above by @Anton Mefodys 8th October 2020. 

If the issue persists, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋