I clicked block cmd.exe via application control, how to undo the block?

Ostinato

I accidentally clicked on some old exe's on an old external HDD and rather than worry about what they would do (nothing...) I just clicked block. However, despite not being able to see any additional rules in the Application Control panel every time I try to run the command line prompt now i get a 0xc0000142 error. HOWEVER, as soon as I disable the application control feature (or Kaspersky entirely) the command prompt opens. HOW can i remove the application block I've created if I can see it? Is there a log somewhere which details rules added in a chronological way? I NEED my command prompt back! Edit - I may have resolved this via the tools in the right click menu. However the console is still in the untrusted group despite me resetting things and reclassifying the group.

However the console is still in the untrusted group despite me resetting things and reclassifying the group.
Hello Ostinato, Welcome! Please tell us - is the console an application? & to clear the setting, do this:
  1. Restore KTS to default.
  2. Reboot, FULL shutdown, not restart.
  3. Restart device, sign in, test issue
  1. if it remains, please post back with:
4) Operating system: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release? 5) KTS: (a) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (b) version? build? patch(x) x=letter (6) Image of error 7) Export of KTS REPORTS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select ALL EVENTS, in the dropdown, beside All Events, select 24 hrs, export report & upload with the reply. 8.) GSI & Windows Logs Thank you. KTS Library Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

• 3 weeks later...
I had the same issue with Kaspersky Internet Security 19 (`console` being `cmd.exe`). Resetting to default settings works for me, the error no longer appears when starting cmd.exe (Settings in KIS -> Manage Settings -> Restore settings).
Hello Prutsert, Welcome! I'm pleased to hear my instructions worked for you:ok_hand_tone3: Thank you for letting us know:pray_tone3: