Kes11 corruption issue

Hi,

KSC - 11..0.0.1131

Kes 11.1.0.90 

Client is facing problem that their antivirus is getting corrupted:

1. Client is facing this issue in multiple encrypted device

2. When we are trying to run antivirus it is showing an error message( Screenshot jkpaper.jpg is given)

3 . Offline decryption is not possible for as all the HDD are integrated in the laptop.

Please find the logs in the below link

Download link
https://we.tl/t-gkUhY5RjmU

Thank You

Hi,

KSC - 11..0.0.1131

Kes 11.1.0.90 

Client is facing problem that their antivirus is getting corrupted:

1. Client is facing this issue in multiple encrypted device

2. When we are trying to run antivirus it is showing an error message( Screenshot jkpaper.jpg is given)

3 . Offline decryption is not possible for as all the HDD are integrated in the laptop.

Please find the logs in the below link

Download link
https://we.tl/t-gkUhY5RjmU

Thank You

Hello!

Can you please describe what actions did the customer before the issue started?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

After kes11 getting auto upgrade from kes 11.0.1.90 to Kes 11.1.1.126. The icon tray got greyish. If i try to repair kes its giving error application need to be restored. Run the setup wizard to restore. If I try to start the application from KSC of that particular host the error remains same.

BR

hi,

After kes11 getting auto upgrade from kes 11.0.1.90 to Kes 11.1.1.126. The icon tray got greyish. If i try to repair kes its giving error application need to be restored. Run the setup wizard to restore. If I try to start the application from KSC of that particular host the error remains same.

BR

Hello!

Does the user interface work? 

Unfortunately I cannot access the share once again.

Can you please, fix the sharing resource. We need a GSI from the host.

Thank you!

Hi,

what i said earlier.

It’s happening all encrypted system.

BR

Hi,

I have taken GSI of another system where after 100 percent completion of FD giving error. Attached logs for reference.

BR

Hello.

The attached GSI lists a number of Fortinet drivers as potentially incompatible software present on the host. 

While it has not been confirmed as incompatible by RnD, there are known occuring issues between Fortinet and KES. According to existing investigated cases, such issues are resolved by installing pf7501 or a corresponding newer private fix for KES 11.1.1.

Please install the private fix on affected hosts and provide feedback if possible.

The fix can be obtained via CompanyAccount, mentioned earlier.

Thank you.

Hi,

please provide me the pf7501. My product is getting hampered. Kes is not working properly. It's showing greyish at the startup. Please try to understand my problem. As per your request I have created incident. Please provide the pf.

Thank You