funcarver

KES10 Windows 8 CPU at 97%

Hi,

i've got a Problem wit Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on a Windows 8 Prof. System. If i start the machine in the morning the cpu works at 97% for half an hour (Intel I5 Prozessor. If i look at the KES 10 Controll Center, a Virusscan is Running. I've got the same Problem on a second machine (Dell Latitude E6420, Intel I5)

Is it ok the CPU works on 97% when the Virusscan is running?

post-402586-1366268615_thumb.png

Hi,

i've got a Problem wit Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on a Windows 8 Prof. System. If i start the machine in the morning the cpu works at 97% for half an hour (Intel I5 Prozessor. If i look at the KES 10 Controll Center, a Virusscan is Running. I've got the same Problem on a second machine (Dell Latitude E6420, Intel I5)

First of do the chkdsk of disk and then

Try to check The setting of "concede the resources to other application" in advance menu hope it will resolve the high CPU usage issue

post-388315-1366361095_thumb.jpg

First of do the chkdsk of disk and then

Try to check The setting of "concede the resources to other application" in advance menu hope it will resolve the high CPU usage issue

Thanks for replay.

in my case, there is a SSD inside the machines, i do chkdsk and it is ok.

the advance settings is set to "concede the resources to other application".

post-402586-1366362110_thumb.png

Thanks for replay.

in my case, there is a SSD inside the machines, i do chkdsk and it is ok.

the advance settings is set to "concede the resources to other application".

Hi,

Please provide the GSI report

http://support.kaspersky.com/7317

Regards

Sahan Marga

Hi,

Hello!

It is avp.exe process which is consuming CPU?

Could you please provide screenshot of Task Manger during the issue reproducing?

Thank You!