sent my laptop to fix, it was wiped and now my total security isnt on my laptop anymore

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hi everyone, i needed some help. I purchased Kaspersky total security and installed it on my computer about three years ago. i kept renewing my subscription and everything was working fine. i gave my computer in to a tech person to help with a few issues i was having in relation to speed of the computer and the microphone not working. the person removed the internal hard-drive where i had maybe 6 years worth of work, movies etc on. the computer is much faster now but  the kaspersky app disappeared. i came to the website and it shows that my license is still active but i dont know how to load the app on my laptop. i dont even know if my computer is still protected, i managed to download the password manager but the anti-virus and ad-blocker features etc that come with The Total Security Package isnt active on my laptop. I tried loading the latest activation key i was given onto the website but obviously because its active its not working. Can anyone perhaps help ? im not looking for a refund, simply to have my computer loaded with the app