Why does Kaspersky ask me for an activation Key while I have a Premium account ?

Why does Kaspersky ask me for an activation Key while I have a Premium account ?

I don't get it, every time I open my computer, a page Kasperky opens, asking me for an activation key ! 

I was patient at first, giving back my registration informations, but now it responds me I am not a customer !!

I think it's a default ????

13 hours ago, Estelle said:

I don't get it, every time I open my computer, a page Kasperky opens, asking me for an activation key ! 

I was patient at first, giving back my registration informations, but now it responds me I am not a customer !!

I think it's a default ????

4 hours ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

Could you please post a screenshot?

Hello @Estelle

Welcome!

Please *hide* any personal information - *email address, activation code, license code etc* - for example - in any screen-images *before* (you) share with the Kaspersky Community. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

On 2/11/2024 at 4:11 AM, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@EstelleWelcome

Could you please post a screenshot?

Still, if you have a Kaspersky product installed, you need to connect it to your My Kaspersky account (where it is associated with your subscription) for it to recognize the license and activate the product.

Check if your My Kaspersky account is logged in to Kaspersky

Screeshot below.

I think I did connect Kaspersky to my Kasperky, it was in the procedure to install if I remember well. Obviously I did not stay connected ?

Second screenshot (in french, sorry), the indications I received and followed when I purchased Kaspersky Premium.

Thanks for your help.

Pas d'abonnement KASPERSKY 2024-02-15 190209.png

2024-01-10_123515_shop.kaspersky.fr.png