when I configure the VPN on the router it doesn't work

57 minutes ago, mike1212 said:
  • when I configure the VPN on the router it doesn't work

Hello @mike1212

Welcome!

Not enough information. 

1. Configure the VPN on the router as what
  2. OS version & build - read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. VPN version - read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 months later...
On 12/18/2023 at 5:55 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @mike1212

Welcome!

Not enough information. 

1. Configure the VPN on the router as what
  2. OS version & build - read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. VPN version - read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife, I'have just installed my kasperky premium. Vpn seems to work fine from laptop, but i'd like to use it from my LG smart tv also. There is a way to make vpn works on one of the wifi my router generates so i can use it with my smart tv?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AndreaG said:

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife, I have just installed my Kaspersky premium. Vpn seems to work fine from laptop, but I'd like to use it from my LG smart tv also. There is a way to make vpn works on one of the Wi-Fi my router generates so I can use it with my smart tv?

Hello @AndreaG

Welcome!

IF the LG is an Android TV?, perhaps OpenVPN will help:

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection can generate .ovpn file to use with OpenVPN clients, installed on your device. This file contains connection credentials to import to the device, where secure connection needs to be established. OpenVPN clients are built in, or can be installed in various devices including routers, Android TV and on a wide range of operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS, and Linux.

Please read: How to set up a connection via OpenVPN, & please note: the first point in the procedure:

1. Go to the Secure connection tab = in (your) MyKaspersky account, go to this page:  - https://my.kaspersky.com/VPN#/portal/pages/ksec OR select the VPN tabimage.thumb.png.7dc196ddee686e020166e65414c0084f.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋