VPN purchased on Kaspersky site

Go to solution Solved by monx663,

Hi

I went to the Kaspersky site and bought the VPN product today, since my old subscription on Google Play had expired and I no longer have Google Play.
The payment was ok and I now see the product in My Kaspersky.
On the Kaspersky app on my phone, I go to VPN and I choose "Upgrade to Premium", i then choose "I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION"  and under the section that says "Use an activation code" I enter the activation code shown on Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection, on the site.
The app tells me "Couldn't activate the subscription"

28 minutes ago, monx663 said:

I went to the Kaspersky site and bought the VPN product today, since my old subscription on Google Play had expired and I no longer have Google Play.
The payment was ok and I now see the product in My Kaspersky.
On the Kaspersky app on my phone, I go to VPN and I choose "Upgrade to Premium", i then choose I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION"  and under the section that says "Use an activation code" I enter the activation code" shown on Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection, on the site.
The app tells me "Couldn't activate the subscription"

Hello @monx663

Welcome back!

Have you signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the VPN app, without doing the 'Upgrade to Premium' steps? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• Solution
8 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @monx663

Welcome back!

Have you signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the VPN app, without doing the 'Upgrade to Premium' steps? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

I had also done that but to no avail.

A few minutes ago I went into the app to try again and the Premium version of the VPN was active.

So. It seems there was some delay in the new subscription becoming active.

All good, now. Thanks!

• Like 1