Using Google Chrome, Kaspersky Protection icon stays Grey when using Safe Money [merged with redux]

SAJFLADD

Hi, As per the title, using Windows 10 Home (vs 1903) and KTS20...(c), I have a standard account and an administrator account. In the Admin account, kaspersky protection extension is green when using safe money and when not using safe money. However, in the standard account, kaspersky protection icon is green when not using safe money but is greyed out when using safe money. Any ideas what's going on? The odd thing is that it was all working perfectly until I had to remove KTS today (because of a possible broadband issue, which is now resolved, unrelated to KTS), and now I've 'clean' reinstalled it, I have this issue. Thanks. S

Hi, Using Windows 10 Home (vs 1903) and KTS20...(c), I have a standard account and an administrator account. In the Admin account, kaspersky protection extension in Google Chrome is green when using safe money and when not using safe money. However, in the standard account, kaspersky protection extension in Google Chrome is green when not using safe money but is greyed out when using safe money. So, any ideas why it's staying grey? The odd thing is that it was all working perfectly until I had to remove KTS today (because of a possible broadband issue, which is now resolved, unrelated to KTS), and now I've 'clean' reinstalled it, I have this issue. Thanks. S