Using Antivirus,VPN and Password Manager in Different Devices with Single User License

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have recently bought a Kaspersky Plus (single user) Subscription. It offers VPN & Password Manager services along with the antivirus. I already have VPN and Password Manager subscriptions on my Windows 11 PC from ProtonSo, the VPN and PM Kaspersky is offering has no use to me.

Is it possible that I keep the antivirus on PC and use the VPN and Password Manager on another device (mobile)? It would not conflict with the single user limit as I will use the Antivirus on only 1 device; VPN & PM on another, right? 

Can I even do that? or single user means the whole Kaspersky suit has to be on one single device?

I'll be grateful if someone clears my confusion. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Benjamin Theodore
Wrong punctuation

• Solution
10 hours ago, Benjamin Theodore said:

I have recently bought a Kaspersky Plus (single user) Subscription. It offers VPN & Password Manager services along with the antivirus. I already have VPN and Password Manager subscriptions on my Windows 11 PC from ProtonSo, the VPN and PM Kaspersky is offering has no use to me.

Is it possible that I keep the antivirus on PC and use the VPN and Password Manager on another device (mobile)? It would not conflict with the single user limit as I will use the Antivirus on only 1 device; VPN & PM on another, right? 

Can I even do that? or single user means the whole Kaspersky suit has to be on one single device?

I'll be grateful if someone clears my confusion. Thanks in advance. 

Hello @Benjamin Theodore

Welcome!

We reached out to support, they advised - as long as the VPN & the KPM are *not* used on the Windows device, they can be used on the mobile. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn