Unused Activation code refund?

VampireXXI
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

VampireXXI

I purchased 2 activation codes for Kaspersky (1x Total Security 5 device, 1x Internet Security 3 device). I purchased these long before the US ban. What do I do with them now? One is showing in my Kaspersky subscriptions saying it has 367 days left (not used). The other I have from my NewEgg order waiting to be added.

Will it automatically carry over for another year subscription in UltraAV, or am I just screwed out of 2 years of purchased subscription?

Larry Guy

if it says 367 days left it sounds like it might work. technically you bought them before the ban. but i would think you wouldn't be able to add the one from newegg if it's a US license. could try using a vpn. i've been trying to figure it out too.

• Solution
Flood and Flood's wife
2 hours ago, VampireXXI said:

I purchased 2 activation codes for Kaspersky (1x Total Security 5 device, 1x Internet Security 3 device).

1. I purchased these long before the US ban. What do I do with them now?
  2. One is showing in my Kaspersky subscriptions saying it has 367 days left (not used).
  3. The other I have from my NewEgg order waiting to be added.
  4. Will it automatically carry over for another year subscription in UltraAV, or am I just screwed out of 2 years of purchased subscription?

Hello @VampireXXI

1. Also, IF the 367 day subscription was purchased from a Kaspersky website, Kaspersky has a 30day-money-back-guarantee
  2. & again, regarding the subscription with 367 days remaining, the advice published by Kaspersky is relevant, readGuide on Kaspersky software availability in the United States, Subscriptions and automatic renewal   "All licenses will keep functioning until their original expiration date."
  3. For the NewEgg order - IF the code had not been added / activated, you may be able to negotiate with NewEgg - if you decide to change to different software; it will depend on the T&C of the sale the merchant made with you. 
  4. IT sounds as if your Kaspersky software has not been converted/migrated to UAV - *read everythingUAV transition.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1