The -only- live support for KPM is in Malaysia at $2/min? I am disgusted with zero Kaspersky support

They want to call me from Malaysia at $2/min.  No one on chat could help.  My only option is to email?!  The low level tech clerk tells me ALL Kaspersky support is in Malaysia making a phone conversation prohibitively expensive.  There isn't one single Kaspersky call center person I've contacted in Malaysia who is capable of understanding technical issues.  They're hard to understand due to their accent and headphones degrading the quality of the call. They have no answers.  They have no solutions.  They have no guidance. They have done zero to support KPM because they have no idea what the issue is, after THREE days!

Does anyone know of a way to speak to a high level tech person at Kaspersky that doesn't cost a fortune?  The low level tech person escalated my case to God knows who in Malaysia who I can't speak with.  

No good answers here I expect.  

Hello @mocean, welcome.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.
I am not aware of the support conditions in Malaysia, but the cost seems a bit strange. Usually a support call is free of charge.

Did you take the phone number from Kaspersky support page?
Or could it be a fake support page with no value that you found on the Internet? Unfortunately, there are more than enough of them...

• Like 1

Hello @mocean

Also, IF Remote assistance was selected, it's a *chargeable* Kaspersky Premium Support *service*. 

See Support Rules for Kaspersky Software, 5. Paid Technical Support Services

Also, is: Can't import DB backup KPM states too old? *associated* with this topic? 

IF *yes*, please post the Incident reference number for the support engagement - the number is prefixed with: INC0000?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1