The linked image cannot be displayed..............

Hello to the list,

I do not know if it depends from The Kaspewrsky Plus but it is a while that when i receive

messages from Aliexpress with images, instead of seeing the images I see this error:

image.png.fef2bb1a623ccf6f048f0b439065932a.png

Any help?

Thanks

Enzo

@ik8ozv Welcome back

Is the anti-banner module enabled? If so, have you tried disabling it? Also check the private browsing module.

Disable anti-banner module and private browsing ↓

Spoiler

Open the Kaspersky graphical interface

Click → Privacy

Scroll down a little and under "Private Browsing", click on the gear symbol (settings)

Within "Private Browsing" turn off the switch where it says → Enabled

Click → Save

Return to → Privacy

Scroll down the window and under "Antibanner", click on the gear symbol (setting)

Inside "Antibanner" turn off the switch where it says → Enabled

Click → Save

Also, try adding the domain of the website you are trying to access to your trusted network addresses settings.

Add site to AV exclusions ↓

Spoiler

Open Kaspersky's graphical interface

Click on the gear symbol (configuration) in the lower left-hand side of the window

Click on → Security settings

Scroll down (to the bottom) and click → Network settings

Scroll down again (to the bottom) and click → Trusted addresses

In the new window, click → Add

In the domain box, enter the address of the website you want to include in the exclusions

In Status, set it to → Active

Click → Add

Click → Save

Click → Save

See if any of these two alternative solutions resolve the issue 👍

If the issue is not resolved, I believe it is a server-side "issue" for the specific domain.

Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@ik8ozv Welcome back

Is the anti-banner module enabled? If so, have you tried disabling it? Also check the private browsing module.

Disable anti-banner module and private browsing ↓

Reveal hidden contents

Open the Kaspersky graphical interface

Click → Privacy

Scroll down a little and under "Private Browsing", click on the gear symbol (settings)

Within "Private Browsing" turn off the switch where it says → Enabled

Click → Save

Return to → Privacy

Scroll down the window and under "Antibanner", click on the gear symbol (setting)

Inside "Antibanner" turn off the switch where it says → Enabled

Click → Save

Also, try adding the domain of the website you are trying to access to your trusted network addresses settings.

Add site to AV exclusions ↓

Reveal hidden contents

Open Kaspersky's graphical interface

Click on the gear symbol (configuration) in the lower left-hand side of the window

Click on → Security settings

Scroll down (to the bottom) and click → Network settings

Scroll down again (to the bottom) and click → Trusted addresses

In the new window, click → Add

In the domain box, enter the address of the website you want to include in the exclusions

In Status, set it to → Active

Click → Add

Click → Save

Click → Save

See if any of these two alternative solutions resolve the issue 👍

If the issue is not resolved, I believe it is a server-side "issue" for the specific domain.

Hello,

Thanks for reply,
Please can you te mee where to go for these settings?

Also i forgot to mention that the problem i am having is in the Microsoft Outlook.
Is you reply still valid.
Thanks

2 hours ago, ik8ozv said:
  • Please can you tell me where to go for these settings?
  • Also i forgot to mention that the problem i am having is in the Microsoft Outlook.
  • Is you reply still valid.

Hello @ik8ozv

Thank you for posting back & the additional questions!

*Disabling Anti-banner & Private browsing - as described in the reply above - *disables* both for the *entire* application - not recommended!*

*When posting images OR information in the English section, please *also* provide the text in English*

1. Is MS Outlook being accessed via a browser, Anti-banner & Private browsing can be accessed via the Kaspersky Protection extension: see images below.  Private browsing should be set at: Allow data collection on the website & Anti-banner should be set at: Allow on this website. (You) can also select Settings for both & see additional options in the application. 
  2. In MS Outlook - has permission for links & images to be *opened* been granted
  3. IF Kaspersky Plus is exited - not running - do the images show in the Aliexpress emails? 
  4. IF MS outlook is accessed via browser, does the "images don't show in the Aliexpress emails" issue happen in all supported browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox? 
  5. Read: Impostazioni Anti-Banner
  6. Read: Finestra Impostazioni di Navigazione privata
  7. Read: Configura applicazioni attendibili

image.thumb.png.f1cc65a7d6ee35f18bbaa828d4ea8c78.png     

image.thumb.png.5e82e81ebe35bbceae4efa1389682538.png

image.thumb.png.958c3ddec9c6a20cac8f78c1a848125d.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image

2 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ik8ozv

Thank you for posting back & the additional questions!

*Disabling Anti-banner & Private browsing - as described in the reply above - *disables* both for the *entire* application - not recommended!*

*When posting images OR information in the English section, please *also* provide the text in English*

1. Is MS Outlook being accessed via a browser, Anti-banner & Private browsing can be accessed via the Kaspersky Protection extension: see images below.  Private browsing should be set at: Allow data collection on the website & Anti-banner should be set at: Allow on this website. (You) can also select Settings for both & see additional options in the application. 
  2. In MS Outlook - has permission for links & images to be *opened* been granted
  3. IF Kaspersky Plus is exited - not running - do the images show in the Aliexpress emails? 
  4. IF MS outlook is accessed via browser, does the "images don't show in the Aliexpress emails" issue happen in all supported browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox? 
  5. Read: Impostazioni Anti-Banner
  6. Read: Finestra Impostazioni di Navigazione privata
  7. Read: Configura applicazioni attendibili

image.thumb.png.f1cc65a7d6ee35f18bbaa828d4ea8c78.png     

image.thumb.png.5e82e81ebe35bbceae4efa1389682538.png

image.thumb.png.958c3ddec9c6a20cac8f78c1a848125d.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood,

first thanks for your reply and second please apologise if I forgot to translate the Italian text in the English language.

I’ve made the settings how you said in the previous message and now I am waiting for an email from AliExpress to see if the issue disappeared or it is still there.

Here the answers to your questions:

1. The issues I have is when I use the MS Outlook program.

2. I am not sure if set correctly. Will you please provide me where to check exactly? Thanks

3. If Kaspersky is exited and I already have an email in the MS Outlook inbox, I will always see it with the issue.

I have to try again hoping to receive an AliExpress email in a shot time.

4. Sorry but I do not have access to the MS Outlook via the browser but if I access to the mailbox via the browser, in my case Chrome, I will see all the images without any issue.

I hope I’ve answered all your question if not feel free to ask again.

Thanks

Enzo

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ik8ozv said:

I’ve made the settings how you said in the previous message and now I am waiting for an email from AliExpress to see if the issue disappeared or it is still there.

Here the answers to your questions:

1. The issues I have is when I use the MS Outlook program.

2. I am not sure if set correctly. Will you please provide me where to check exactly? Thanks

3. If Kaspersky is exited and I already have an email in the MS Outlook inbox, I will always see it with the issue.

I have to try again hoping to receive an AliExpress email in a shot time.

4. Sorry but I do not have access to the MS Outlook via the browser but if I access to the mailbox via the browser, in my case Chrome, I will see all the images without any issue.

Hello @ik8ozv, Enzo, 

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

1. So, the "images don't show in the Aliexpress emails" in MS Outlook (MSO) when MSO is used as an installed application, is that correct please? IF the answer is 'yes' then adjusting Private Browsing & Anti-banner will make no difference. 
  2. This applies to links / images in MSO emails opened in browsers. 
  3. Again we need to clarify, IF there's an AliExpress email where the image does not show - in the MSO inbox & (you) exit Kaspersky - the image remains with the error - is that correct? 
  4. Also again, please clarify, which mailbox is accessed via browser - IF it's *not* MSO? 
  5. What is the version of MSO that's installed please? 
  6. Is it only images in Aliexpress emails that have this problem, all other emails received - the images show without error - is that correct please? 
  7. Is Aliexpress in the MSO Safe-senders list? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added 6 & 7.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ik8ozv, Enzo, 

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

1. So, the "images don't show in the Aliexpress emails" in MS Outlook (MSO) when MSO is used as an installed application, is that correct please? IF the answer is 'yes' then adjusting Private Browsing & Anti-banner will make no difference. 
  2. This applies to links / images in MSO emails opened in browsers. 
  3. Again we need to clarify, IF there's an AliExpress email where the image does not show - in the MSO inbox & (you) exit Kaspersky - the image remains with the error - is that correct? 
  4. Also again, please clarify, which mailbox is accessed via browser - IF it's *not* MSO? 
  5. What is the version of MSO that's installed please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

here are the answers:

1. That's correct and adjusting Private Browsing & Anti-banner did make no difference

2. No just in  the MSO. Here is how it looks:

Screenshot2024-08-03190005.thumb.png.9d06a2681ad5524c2aceec584dce9b9d.png

How you can see on the left top of each price there should be the image of the item, and if it can help on  the top of the email i can read this:

Screenshot2024-08-03190401.thumb.png.97f081dfa3e5afc8459f2ac4f65a5d15.png

Which means:

If you have trouble viewing this message, click this message to view it in a web browser.

And if i try to click on the message and then on view in browser, i get this warning:

Screenshot2024-08-03191018.png.6ada7646e37d1e353ea645ea0ceec05f.png 

Which means:

If you open the message in your browser,

your security settings are different

from those of Outlook and it is possible that

any dangerous content will not be

blocked. Continue?

If i click on OK, i see the EDGE browser open , In the URL address bar i read:

file:///C:/Users/Enzo/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/HX4131FP/email.mht

and in the web browser i get this:

Screenshot2024-08-03191913.thumb.png.f46edddc32296ccaf4c47cefb9090ffc.png

( It is just a piece as it is long.) 

3. Yes that's correct. The image remains with the error.

4. Apologies but i did not undestand what you mean. Can you be more clear please?

5. The version of MSO installed is:

LTSC Professional Plus 2021

Please apologise for the long message.

Thanks once more

Enzo

Edited by ik8ozv
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ik8ozv said:

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

here are the answers:

1. That's correct

2. No just in  the MSO. Here is how it looks:     

How you can see on the left top of each price there should be the image of the item, and if it can help on  the top of the email i can read this:

Screenshot2024-08-03190401.thumb.png.97f081dfa3e5afc8459f2ac4f65a5d15.png

Which means:

If you have trouble viewing this message, click this message to view it in a web browser.

And if i try to click on the message and then on view in browser, i get this warning:

Which means:

If you open the message in your browser,

your security settings are different

from those of Outlook and it is possible that

any dangerous content will not be

blocked. Continue?

If i click on OK, i see the The EDGE browser open,

In the URL address bar i read:

file:///C:/Users/Enzo/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/HX4131FP/email.mht

and in the web browser i get this:

It is just a piece as it is long.

3. Yes that's correct. The image remains with the error.

4. Apologies but i did not understand what you mean. Can you be more clear please?

5. The version of MSO installed is: LTSC Professional Plus 2021

Hello @ik8ozv, Enzo, 

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

1. For (our) dot point 2. in our last reply, we meant the options were not relevant IF MSO was opened via installed application, those options are only relevant IF MSO is accessed via a browser. 
  2. For (our) dot point 4, in (your) first reply to us, you said: "Sorry but I do not have access to the MS Outlook via the browser but if I access to the mailbox via the browser, in my case Chrome, I will see all the images without any issue." - & we were now asking:  "which mailbox is accessed via browser - IF it's *not* MSO?"
  3. Is it only images in Aliexpress emails that have this problem, all other emails received - the images show without error - is that correct please? 
  4. Is Aliexpress in the MSO Safe-senders list? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

17 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:
  • For (our) dot point 2. in our last reply, we meant the options were not relevant IF MSO was opened via installed application, those options are only relevant IF MSO is accessed via a browser. 
  • For (our) dot point 4, in (your) first reply to us, you said: "Sorry but I do not have access to the MS Outlook via the browser but if I access to the mailbox via the browser, in my case Chrome, I will see all the images without any issue." - & we were now asking:  "which mailbox is accessed via browser - IF it's *not* MSO?"
  • Is it only images in Aliexpress emails that have this problem, all other emails received - the images show without error - is that correct please? 
  • Is Aliexpress in the MSO Safe-senders list? 

- The mailbox i access via web is alice.it

- Yes it is correct that only images in Aliexpress emails that have this problem, all other emails received - the images show     without error 

- Yes AliExpress  in the MSO is listed in the Safe-senders or i think so. Here is how i added it:

image.thumb.png.9055035b76f6f8bebb0f85b52806cc8c.png

Thanks

Enzo

• Thanks 1

@ik8ozv Hello,

only images in Aliexpress emails that have this problem, all other emails received - the images

As we don't have any argument that this problem is a Kaspersky related issue we are looking in the dark.
Concerning your MS Outlook related issues you might consider to visit the Microsoft Windows community ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ik8ozv, Enzo, 

1. Is that MSO Safe-senders? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello Flood,

yes, this is the MSO Safe-senders in junk mail option and how you can 

see in the list is listed

@alixpress.com

Thanks

Enzo

Edited by ik8ozv
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ik8ozv said:

yes, this is the MSO Safe-senders in junk mail option and how you can see in the list is listed @aliexpress.com

Hello @ik8ozv

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. In Kaspersky Plus, is the Outlook extension checked, Impostazioni Anti-Virus posta, Connetti estensione Microsoft Outlook
  2. IF it's MSO email app, images in emails from one source (Aliexpress) not resolving & all other emails with images resolve correctly (ioo) it's not due to Kaspersky, however, you're more than welcome to log the issue with them, they may be able to assist - make sure to tell them it's Aliexpress emails accessed via installed MSO application, not browser, tell them when the same emails are accessed via browser, the images resolve fine. Also tell them, images in emails from other senders, accessed via MSO application, resolve fine - it's only Aliexpress emails that are the problem. 
  • -> Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.it/b2c/it#contacts  - on the support page, select either Indirizzo e-mail or Chat, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.3bd8d843ea2933db9faaff8d2341a94f.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

4 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ik8ozv

1. In Kaspersky Plus, is the Outlook extension checked, Impostazioni Anti-Virus posta, Connetti estensione Microsoft Outlook
  2. IF it's MSO email app, images in emails from one source (Aliexpress) not resolving & all other emails with images resolve correctly (ioo) it's not due to Kaspersky, however, you're more than welcome to log the issue with them, they may be able to assist - make sure to tell them it's Aliexpress emails accessed via installed MSO application, not browser, tell them when the same emails are accessed via browser, the images resolve fine. Also tell them, images in emails from other senders, accessed via MSO application, resolve fine - it's only Aliexpress emails that are the problem. 
  • -> Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.it/b2c/it#contacts  - on the support page, select either Indirizzo e-mail or Chat, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.3bd8d843ea2933db9faaff8d2341a94f.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you Flood,

here how it is set:

image.thumb.png.f0351a6ed30c00e620552556818afda3.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2024 at 5:04 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ik8ozv, Enzo, 

image.thumb.png.744d58a2b9edea95634158fdd654de55.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for your helps.

I had already et as this:

image.thumb.png.71c1568114d954868e8e77d9b3bb2802.png

I have also noticed a strange behaviour.

If i open an AliExpress email when is the problem shown:

image.thumb.png.ac68d1e8dee7ef3c5aa8a898cb18d324.png

and click on forward like i want to re forward it to me,

image.thumb.png.49b4e7bcbb6f6894780750e809873236.png

How you can see from the screenshot in the new message it opens to forward i get back all the images but when i receive it, it is shown again with the images issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Enzo

• Thanks 1

I have also noticed a strange behaviour.

If i open an AliExpress email when is the problem shown:

and click on forward like i want to re forward it to me, 

How you can see from the screenshot in the new message it opens to forward i get back all the images but when i receive it, it is shown again with the images issue.

Any ideas?

Hello @ik8ozv

There are other MS LTSC users who are complaining about the Aliexpress issue, please contact MS technical team. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Grammar

@ik8ozv Hi,

3 hours ago, ik8ozv said:

it is shown again with the images issue.

The Screenshot (*) in your opening post is not a Kaspersky detection message.
(*) "It is not possible to view the linked image.
The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted."

• Kaspersky didn't move the file
  • Kaspersky didn't rename the file
  • Kaspersky didn't delete the file

• Like 2