Subscription issue

jgor

I have received an email saying my subscription has expired but i renewed a few weeks back and the total security window tells me i have 360 days left. Is the email a standard email that gets sent out automatically when the subscription expires and in that case can i ignore it? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Consider yourself lucky - we're on our 3rd AND LAST! three year subscription. I'm tired of submitting requests for help because the app. disappears about every 90 days. I used to think Kaspersky Sercurity was worth the money , but I don't think I'll see this subscription run out. I'm going to make sure everybody I know hears about this from me!

Welcome. Please, tell us what happened when you contacted Tech Support for the issue of the app. disappears about every 90 days. What instructions did they supply you with? Any result? Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

I would like to help you more, but we need more specific information. When did you contact Tech Support? If you post your INC number, Kaspersky employee can possibly chase it down. Or, I could pass on your INC to a Kaspersky employee. Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. Primary issue is the app disappears? Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632 Please upload the GetSystemInfo zip folder that is inside the larger GSI zip to the GSI parser site http://www.getsysteminfo.com/ and post the url to the parsed report here, in your next post.