Subscribed to Kaspersky Plus but no VPN funtionalities in android APP

Just subscribed to Kaspersky Plus for 3 protected devices, and product description includes VPN functionality.

Kaspersky is working fine on my PC with VPN, however, VPN functionalities are not available on my Phone App (Android - Kaspersky VPN and AntiVirus).

I tried downloading Kaspersky Fast Secure VPN but only notification that the Karspersky App already had VPN functionalities.

How can I use the VPN?

On 12/2/2023 at 11:57 PM, justval012 said:

Just subscribed to Kaspersky Plus for 3 protected devices, and product description includes VPN functionality.

Kaspersky is working fine on my PC with VPN, however, VPN functionalities are not available on my Phone App (Android - Kaspersky VPN and AntiVirus).

I tried downloading Kaspersky Fast Secure VPN but only notification that the Karspersky App already had VPN functionalities.

How can I use the VPN?

Hello @justval012

• Also, in Kaspersky Premium & Kaspersky Plus, the VPN is combined with the Kaspersky Antivirus app (see image)
Spoiler

Screenshot2(2).thumb.jpg.0c391c8a81ec0ba9ec94c8c7bfb95c3d.jpg

- it is not necessary to manually install a separate VPN & IF there is a VPN *already* installed Kaspersky directs you  to *uninstall* it before installing Kaspersky VPN and AntiVirus

1. 👉When you say: "VPN functionalities are not available on my Phone App" what do you mean - was there an error, can you show us full screen screen-print(s), we need to see what you see please? 
  2. Have you signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the Kaspersky VPN & Antivirus app, to synchronise the *license* so the Plus license is applied to the Android or is it still running as Free at the moment?
  3. Are you downloading the Kaspersky app, from the GooglePlay Store - Kaspersky VPN & Antivirus, version, 11.107.4.10932, updated 13th November, 2023 - see image: 
Spoiler

1-Screenshot_20231205-030927_GooglePlayStore(1).thumb.jpg.a2da49900bfc1c6c8ae0f9dd319beb2c.jpg

2-Screenshot0(1).thumb.jpg.e31ec46c906f6fa631eec1a91142ceb7.jpg

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 1