Smart Network Monitor odd behavior

I am using Widows 11 with Kapersky premium 21.9.6.465. I like the Smart Home Monitor, but its behavior is a bid odd. My home network has about 10 devices. Today I am not at home, but using wifi in a meeting. It is grouping all the devices on this guest network with my home devices and saying it is adding them to my home network's SSID. I kept getting notification of new devices being added...finally an option to disable notifications for this network popped up and I turned off the notifications. However, the Smart Home Monitor is now showing tens of devices from all the people at the meeting as if they are part of my home network, even though is says on top my home network is not connected. Is this how this should work? I would think all these other devices should not appear on a screen with my home devices. The screenshots show the top of the screen and just some of the devices below.

Screenshot 2023-03-10 104520.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-10 105650.jpg

Edited by SteveDo

It just got exponentially worse. I just got home and there are close to 200 devices shown "connected" to my home network, offline of course. Even after refreshing. Please tell me this is a bug that will be fixed shortly.

1 hour ago, Berny said:

@SteveDo 

This is not a known bug , did you consider a reinstall ?

If no fix please contact Kaspersky Technical Support , the link is located at the top of this Webpage.

Not ready to reinstall. What if I say Forget Network? How would I "unforget" it? Maybe that would help.

3 minutes ago, Schulte said:

Hello @SteveDo,

allow me to ask a question:

Can you please check the IP range of your and the other network?
For example, if both are running with 192.168.1.1/24, the SNM may not be able to differentiate them.

My IP address is in that range, but I am no longer in the building of the other network. How would I check that? I guess if I wanted to, I could hit forget on these 180 or so devices manually. This should never have happened though.

I did wind up hitting Forget Device for all 180 or so devices...it actually wasn't bad, as you can just keep clicking in one spot without having to move the pointer. I guess this will happen again when I go to my next meeting.