Ok I am using Win 10 version 22H2 (OSBuild 19045.4046)

Kas Premium version 21.16.6.467 recently upgraded, and there`s the problem as until this upgrade I had no problems whatsoever regarding the "protected browser" section of Safe Money. I used to hit on a url which opened the relevant options box and proceeded to open the respective web site all within around 5 seconds all perfectly acceptable. NOW, after upgrade I get the protected browser box ok BUT then wait at least 30 seconds and at times 4 minutes for the actual site/s to open. When the web page has eventually opened I can navigate all areas just fine but the opening time taken to the protected site is ridiculous and not workable for me. If I can get the previous version back then I would be happy or delete some of these so called improved functions then great. I`ve loved Kaspersky over many years but this could be a deal breaker now. Help.

@mistifiedWelcome

This behavior is strange.

I performed a test on my machine and at least for me, the "Protected Browser" component is opening at normal speed.

The protected browser component uses virtualization resources to carry out all protection, and perhaps something may be slowing down this opening for you.

Please try disabling "Core Isolation" in Windows and see if the problem is resolved (just a test to see if it influences the browser opening speed)

Spoiler
  • Open Windows Settings
  • Search for "Privacy and Security" or just "Windows Security"
  • When opening the "Windows Security" window, click → Device security
  • Under "Core Insulation" click → Core Insulation Details
  • Under "Memory integrity" uncheck the box leaving it disabled
  • Restart the device

Check whether the opening speed of the protected browser changes and, if possible, return feedback 👍

If there is no changed effect, return the normal settings by undoing the change

• Like 1

Guilhermesene, thanks for your reply. Very quick question is that the memory integrity box you suggest I uncheck is already unchecked ie showing as off. Whether the upgrade has changed this or whether this has always been the case I don`t know. Do you think checking or turning it on may help or should I give it a try? Thanks a lot.

@mistified

Hmmm..

Well, if it is already disabled, try enabling it and restart your device.

After that, when you start the system again, try to disable it and restart the device again

Check if it will make any difference

Also, if you don't use Hyper-V you can try to disable it using the following command in the terminal

Spoiler
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

Once executed, restart your device

To return to default, do:

Spoiler
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

Once executed, restart your device

Additionally you can also see this page → Frequent Safe Money issues

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mistified said:
  1. The memory integrity box you suggest I uncheck is already unchecked ie showing as off.
  2. Whether the upgrade has changed this or whether this has always been the case I don`t know.
  3. Do you think checking or turning it on may help or should I give it a try? 

Hello @mistified

Welcome!

1. Windows Memory integrity is *supposed* to be OFF, this is by design - as per the Kaspersky *expert* team
  2. For Kaspersky to work correctly, the Kaspersky *experts* have *always* advised Windows Memory integrity & Core isolation should be OFF.
  3. Memory integrity Core isolation should NOT be turned ON *unless* the user decides to not use Safe Money & Kaspersky's protection through hardware virtualization. 
  4. Since *updating* to  21.16.6.467 has the computer been fully shutdown using *Shutdown*, not Restart, following by pressing the power button, to power on, login, recheck the SafeMoney browser - is the speed less than *30 seconds > 4 minutes*? 
  5. IF the answer is 'no', is the Kaspersky Protection extension installed in the browser - if 'yes', disable it. Exit the browser & shutdown the computer again, power on, login, recheck? IF it's not improved, check if the issue persists in *another* browser? IF the answer is 'no',  uninstall 21.16.6.467, followed by *another* computer shutdown, then download a new installer, install & recheck? 
  6. As a Premium subscriber, you have, Premium Support Services - as part of the package, (ioo), the PC Health Check Services component may be useful? IF the issue persists, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Email OR Chat, fill in the template as in the image below; make sure support *know* you're a Premium subscriber, i.e., tell them! Provide support with a *detailed* history; support may also request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you: kc-premium-sm-other.thumb.png.73069dc05848f6a1f3337c40064c4634.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added additional.