Setup process error: 1603 Increase DiskSpace on Network Agent 11.0.0.1131

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is in regards to Kaspersky Endpoint 11 Cloud Solution. Ran into 1603 error at the Network Agent install and after running around the bush finally found my resolution. I am not sure if this will work for you guys but it definitely worked for me. 

1. Download kavremover and select the appropriate solution which was in my case Kaspersky Endpoint 11. Run it and restart. 

2. Go to the root folder in Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Labs and rename the whole folder to Kasperky Labs.old

3. Go to known good machine that has Kaspersky Endpoint installed on it and working correctly, if one is not available find one that is clean and install the solution to utilize it. Copy "Kaspersky Labs" folder from the other good machine which resides in Program Files (x86) to the same location on the bad computer. 

4. Go to Control Panel to make sure no Kaspersky or any other antivirus/malware/conflicting programs are there. If unsure download the Kaspersky GSI tool and it will give you a folder with logs and a document named incompatibelsoftware.rtf.  If it says Incompatible software is not found you are good, if not uninstall anything that it indicates. Restart. 

5. Install your Endpoint. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my case, installatin was interrupted when starting to install KES. The first step (NETWORK AGENT) was ok.

Solved removing old antivirus traces with ccleaner (registry clean of malwarebytes and norton), then cleaning temp folder.
Contacted kaspersky support, they found also an old key of symantec antivirus in windows registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}

I have deleted this key > restarted pc > unistalled partly installed kaspersky > restarted pc > reinstalld kaspersky.

Now it works correctly!
M.