SafeKids: Lost internet access and Kaspersky blocking Android tablet

rickr

Hello,

My daughter’s android tablet is currently restricted to 0hr 0mins per day and for some reason internet access has been lost. I have unrestricted the time limits via the app however as there is no internet access the tablet is not yet registering this. I need to access the Wifi settings in order to reconnect to the internet but Kaspersky is bringing up the screen “Time for a break” (See screenshot). I have attempted to sign in with the parental username and password but am getting a message to check my internet connection.

Besides factory resetting the tablet is there any way to resolve this?

Hello @rickr

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!
  2. (ioo), if the android has a active, regular, backups schedule, the quickest way to resolve the problem is factory reset. 
  3. Kaspersky recently updated Device use time alerts, it appears as tho the KSK version, installed on your daughter’s android is out of date🤔 
  4. KSK v1.64.0.4 when Device use time expires, the android device is totally blocked, only apps that you’ve specifically configured via Apps available on blocked device, will be accessible → image 1. 
  5. Please submit a request with Kaspersky technical support, fill in Connectivity issues, App fails to sync with MyKaspersky template (image 2): Support may request logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

KSK v1.64.0.4

6. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋