Renewing my licence confusion

binks

I just went to Kaspersky website to buy licence for KIS after some time with a different protection, and here comes my confusion. There are no products names with the prices as they used to be(KIS,Antyvirus,One, etc) but some Kaspersy standard, plus and Premium. What is this? Now I don't remember now what KIS did included and what it did not, All I know it was enough for me. So if I don't remember what was in it, how am I supposed to know which subscription should I choose?

Can someone clear it up for me please?

35 minutes ago, binks said:
  • I just went to Kaspersky website to buy license for KIS after some time with a different protection, and here comes my confusion.
  • There are no products names with the prices as they used to be(KIS,Antyvirus,One, etc) but some Kaspersky Standard, Plus and Premium. What is this?
  • Now I don't remember now what KIS did included and what it did not?
  • So if I don't remember what was in it, how am I supposed to know which subscription should I choose?
  1. Can someone clear it up for me please?

Hello @binks

Welcome!

Kaspersky has released a new software range, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.  & Kaspersky: we’re starting a new digital life.

The old range & new range are as follows: 

• KAV -> BASIC
  • KIS -> STANDARD
  • KTS -> PLUS, Premium KPM, Premium KSK for 1 yr, Free VPN.
  • KSC -> PLUS, Premium KPM, Premium KSK for 1 yr, Unlimited VPN.
  • & PREMIUM -> a top of the range Kaspersky product, including PLUS, Premium KPM, Premium KSK for 1 yr, Unlimited VPN and 24hr support - there may be some regional limitations. 
  1. To change from KIS, you'd select Standard.
  2. Comparison of subscription plans, has a table, showing all the features available for Standard
  3. One thing to be alert to that is different with the new software license, the activation starts as soon as the license is paid for, not when the software is installed & activation code is physically activated on the computer, so only make the purchase on the day you're ready to start using the software; read: How subscription works & How to activate a subscription on your device.
  4. Also, read: How to install or remove the application

Any questions, problems or issues, please post back? 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

Thank you, that helped a bunch. I didn't know about this new product range. If you(or anyone else for that matter) can help me with this one. My friend told me, back when there was KIS, that he always purchased ver from previous year, to save some £, and when new ver was released, program just updated to the newest ver.
I was thinking to do do that as well, but now since this new product range is in place, would this tactic even work? I suspect not really, but I could be wrong here. Would this work?

2 minutes ago, binks said:

Thank you, that helped a bunch.

• My friend told me, back when there was KIS, that he always purchased ver from previous year, to save some £, and when new ver was released, program just updated to the newest ver.
  • I was thinking to do that as well, but now since this new product range is in place, would this tactic even work? I suspect not really, but I could be wrong here.
  1. Would this work?

Hello @binks

You're most welcome?!

Thank you for posting back & the additional query!

1. Yes, it would work & it's commonsense to save $$$ & it's still possible to purchase the original Kaspersky software range: KAV, KIS, KTS & KSC - from Kaspersky's Global website, there's a Christmas? special on atm, see if it's suitable: Kaspersky Internet Security, you select the number of devices & number of years & whether you wish to renew the license manually or automatically; note: licence must be activated within 3 years after the purchase date; keep in mind, at some stage in the future, KAV, KIS, KTS & KSC will be withdrawn, however, the end date for this is unknown at this stage. 

Any questions, problems or issues, please post back? 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

buongiorno a tutti ,volevo saper se qualcuno sa come togliere il rinnovo automatico da kaspersky.avendo acquistato una licenza per tre PC e sul contratto cartaceo è specificato : RICORDA QUESTO PRODOTTO NON SI RINNOVA AUTOMATICAMENTE , non avendo mai attivato il rinnovo automatico , mi trovo però sulla carta di pagamento un continuo tentativo di prelevare una quota di rinnovo per anno 2023 da parte di Kaspersky Al momento non avendo liquidità sulla carta è in attesa ma blocca la carta.