Renewing Kaspersky VPN without Google Play

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi
I had purchased Kaspersky VPN from Google Play for my Android phone but since I bought a Huawei phone I no longer have Google Play. How can I migrate my subscription to be independent from Google and just use Kaspersky site for buying and renewing my subscriptions?

• Solution
1 hour ago, monx663 said:

I had purchased Kaspersky VPN from Google Play for my Android phone but since I bought a Huawei phone I no longer have Google Play. How can I migrate my subscription to be independent from Google and just use Kaspersky site for buying and renewing my subscriptions?

Hello @monx663

Welcome back!

• Is the existing subscription set to auto-renew? 
  • Please seek assistance from Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order and payment issues, Other template. 
  • Read: Managing subscriptions, it covers both Google Play Store & Huawei.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 4:28 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @monx663

Welcome back!

• Is the existing subscription set to auto-renew? 
  • Please seek assistance from Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order and payment issues, Other template. 
  • Read: Managing subscriptions, it covers both Google Play Store & Huawei.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Thanks. I did write to them but they did not respond. Today I just purchased a new subscription on the site and I am now trying to activate it on my phone but having problems... ?

8 minutes ago, monx663 said:
  1.  I did write to them but they did not respond.
  2. Today I just purchased a new subscription on the site and I am now trying to activate it on my phone but having problems... ?

Hello @monx663

You're most welcome!

1. We're sorry to read that! Please share the incident referece number - it begins with INC000?
  2. What kind of problems, please provide specific details & please include the phone manufacturer name & the OS version, refer: For Android, How to find the version of your operating system?. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife