Renewal of KTS defaulting to Kaspersky Standard not Kaspersky PLUS & is the Free upgrade still available?

celsurf

On 11/22/2023 at 8:31 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @cht1954

Welcome!

👉To help us see what you see, may we have both URLs OR a full screen-screen print for both sites, you're looking at please? 

1. Also, in-our-experience & a complaint reported here in the Community is: Kaspersky's renewal 'offers' are not comparative/competitive with their existing online offers. 
  2. Another also, Kaspersky Total Security is from Kaspersky's old software range, it will eventaully reach end-of-life, Kaspersky have not announced an end-date *but* they have competed  their rollout of the *new* range, you may wish to read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T
  3. Kaspersky Total Security *old* can be upgraded to Kaspersky Plus, the upgrade is *free*, it's a like for like upgrade, Kaspersky Plus comes with Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, KSK & Standard/Limited VPN. 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Is the the upgrade from KTS to Kaspersky Plus still free ?

I went to do the upgrade and notice this

image.thumb.png.4689a9bf59ec986f72e0884ca8c8db9a.png

I went to MYKaspersky and to the downloads section but noticed it was going to upgrade to Standard !

Please explain or is this just a glitch ?

4 hours ago, celsurf said:

I went to MYKaspersky and to the downloads section but noticed it was going to upgrade to Standard !

Is the the upgrade from KTS to Kaspersky Plus still free ?

Hello @celsurf

Welcome back!

1. KTS to Kaspersky Standard is a *downgrade* - check with Kaspersky Customer Service
  2. Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ by Danila T. no longer mentions the free upgrade, however, the document date does not show any changes, therefore confirm with Kaspersky Customer Service:

celsurf-template.thumb.jpg.5da86c48e9447504ac34a3f8afe38162.jpg

👉Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn