Remote machines

We are about 1/2 way through an upgrade to our Kaspersky system from 10 to 11. We are running Security Center 11.0.0.1131 and are rolling out Endpoint Security 11.1.1.126 as well as Security 4 Windows servers 10.1.2. We've hit a number of interesting and, in some case, complex snags along the way and I'm looking for help resolving this latest issue! Our server is blob.company.local and we have a connection gateway in our DMZ blob.company.com (which is also a distribution point). As some of our users travel or work remotely from locations not connected to our network, I've setup an "external users" connection profile in the net agent policy that lists the internal admin server address and the connection gateway address. The net agent policy also has "Enable out of office mode when the admin server is not available" selected. I've then set a "network location" for external users in the net agent policy which uses the "external users" connection profile is triggered by a system not using one of our DNS servers. I want to tag and move any system using the external users profile into a specific group but the only option I can see in the conditions is "connection profile switched" which doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone advise me on this?

Hi, I`m not sure I undestood you correctly. If a host is not connected to KSC it should be moved to a specific group. How KSC should figure out which host is out-of-office and which one is shut down, disconnected or with broken Netwok Agent?
the only option I can see in the conditions is "connection profile switched" which doesn't seem to be working.
Could you please provide us with a screenshot and with an export of policy with profiles set up?

The network agent connection profile is pointing them to connect via the connection gateway in our DMZ if they are not using one of our DNS servers or network gateways. I'm starting to think that the 'profile switched' option doesn't actually mean the net agent connection profile but the policy profiles in the actual end point protection profile. I need to do some more testing by the looks of it!