Registry issue

20 hours ago, Optimus said:

I'm using windows 11 laptop. When I open PC speed up tab in Kaspersky, they are showing "windows registry issue" if i click fix it disappears and appear when PC is restarted!

Hello Optimus, 
Welcome!

First image, before fix, 2nd image, after fix & before computer shutdown, 3rd image, after computer restart, login & recheck of PC Speed-Up:

image.thumb.jpeg.bd754c66fd65ba2eb73805eccf11748a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7cc12e42e90fc002bc62407da732d05f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9d18dec48dcd7b58b9be601aec85ff31.jpeg

👉*When posting images - for your own privacy & security, please hide all private information, like your email address*👈

1. 💥Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.
  2. When (you) shutdown the computer, was Shutdown, not Restart selected, and the computer restarted by pressing the Power button? 
  3. Try again, is the issue persists, you may wish to re-install - with a *clean* install - i.e., uninstall the existing software, download a new exe & install. 
  4. Recheck the original issue, if it persists, log a case with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any *screen-prints* & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋