Product Upgrade with new feature & suggestions

Hello,
I have some suggestions for better user experience of Kaspersky, I hope Kaspersky developer team will consider my opinion in future updates for better user experience & security

1. Please add email notification option for login in my Kaspersky account, in notification also add from which IP my account has been accessed which will increase security.
2. Please allow to separate use of VPN package for multi user & multi device!  Recently, I faced problem to share VPN pack with my family member as I have brought 5 device license pack, I have added 3 of my family member as shared user account under my master account, but unfortunately i found that for VPN I have to use my master account! If I share my master account credentials, why should I invite my shared users for multi device pack, it's kind of risky in sense of security I think so.

I hope Kaspersky developer team consider my experience & bring some new features in future updates!

Thank you 

Hello,

Your best bet is submitting feedback to Kaspersky directly through their support. The more they're pressured, the more likely that what you want will become a reality.

On 12/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, The Debugger said:

1. Please add email notification option for login in my Kaspersky account, in notification also add from which IP my account has been accessed which will increase security.

2. Please allow to separate use of VPN package for multi user & multi device!  Recently, I faced problem to share VPN pack with my family member as I have brought 5 device license pack, I have added 3 of my family member as shared user account under my master account, but unfortunately i found that for VPN I have to use my master account! If I share my master account credentials, why should I invite my shared users for multi device pack, it's kind of risky in sense of security I think so.

I hope Kaspersky developer team consider my experience & bring some new features in future updates!

23 hours ago, The Debugger said:

@Crylune what do you think?
won't it better if they give us notification including IP address while logging to my account?
I think it will reduce unwanted logins & gives a footprint to check if there any problem arises!

Hello @The Debugger

Welcome back!

(1) Email notifications for logins from *other* devices already exist as do *other* notitifications - one of which we've posted, [see image] - the email has the Device ID, not the IP, if the user/subscriber is using a VPN, & the email is IP based, the email report will be inaccurate. 

(1a) The Kaspersky System Audit Report, will reflect:  We detected your My Kaspersky account was visited from another device, *the report columns can be filtered* [see image]:

(1b) IF *you* are security conscious, make sure 2FA is enabled/used.

Spoiler

dev-conx-after-long-break.thumb.jpg.1c756c5fcdca1c2d765eab7cace7b8ae.jpg

Spoiler

sys-audit.thumb.jpg.7ced35cd86d2fad297ea37d7ea466ab3.jpg

(2) As you've sadly discovered, *Unlimited* VPN is for the *Subscriber* account only, all other User accounts associated with the Subscriber account get Standard/Free VPN, that means IF the subscription is for 20 devices/20 Users, the Subscriber can sign into the VPN on 20 devices & the VPN will be Unlimited OR IF 19 *other* users sign into those VPNs the VPNs will be Standard/Free. In your case it's - you can sign into the VPN on 5 devices & the VPN will be Unlimited OR the other 4 users can sign into the VPN, the VPN will be Standard/Free

What Kaspersky *needs* to change & has advised they will *but* has not done so yet, is to add a disclaimer, to their advertising, bc, at the moment it appears as tho the Unlimited is just that, and we know that's not true (ioo). 

For *any* changes *you* must submit a Feedback, I have a suggestion OR I have a complaint request, via Kaspersky Customer Service - it doesn't matter, what *we* think, there's a process for changes to go thru & to start that process the change must be logged in the Kaspersky system by the requestor = you.

Not all changes are successful. Kaspersky will more than likely close the Feedback request - because that's how they manage Feedback requests, but that doesn't mean it isn't being worked on, what it does mean tho is that, later on, *you* have to raise a *NEW* request if you want information about the old request & they will give you the information & then close the new request & then after another year or when you want an update, you have to raise another *NEW* request & they give you information & then they close that request *and* IF & when they do implement any change Kaspersky won't necessarily tell you, the requestor, you may stumble across it in one of the releases OR you may become aware of it via the Community, especially if it's a change that has problems -> now that's a really efficient change management system isn't it😣

Anyway, here's the template to fill in the request: 

USER_2023-12-04_124341.thumb.jpg.cd15038a3888b3b951bbb56b90b7274c.jpg

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar || added System audit report