Premium and Standard running in parallel

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide K. version installed. I guess You are talking about Kaspersky VPN?

Go to K. VPN -> go to Profile icon (left vertical menu) -> the You will see: "You signed in as:...." click over the icon on the right, to unlink the VPN to the My Kaspersky service email address. Also You can click on Details -> Manage Subscriptions, there select K Standard -> select You device, once there -> Disconnect Device.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, Harlan4096. I'm afraid I'm almost a complete novice in this area, and seriously out of my depth! However, here are the apps listed on my computer: K Premium (one years subscription), K Password Manager (I haven't touched this yet) and K VPN.

Are you saying that I don't need that K VPN because I'm covered anyway by K Premium? When I open K VPM is says I have a free daily limit of 0-200 MB. But in Premium it's says I'm fully covered, so I guess that is what you're saying. In which case I'll proceed as you indicate. I just don't want uninstalling K VPM to affect my  our Premium account. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Francis Clark-Lowes said:

K Premium (one year's subscription), K Password Manager, and K VPN.

Are you saying that I don't need that K VPN because I'm covered anyway by K Premium? When I open K VPM is says I have a free daily limit of 0-200 MB. But in Premium it's says I'm fully covered, so I guess that is what you're saying. In which case I'll proceed as you indicate. I just don't want uninstalling K VPM to affect my our Premium account. 

Hello @Francis Clark-Lowes

Thank you for the information!

With the Kaspersky Premium subscription comes Kaspersky Premium Password Manager & Kaspersky Unlimited VPN - for both of these to work properly - both need to synchronize with (your) MyKaspersky account - using the same email address that you used when you purchased the the Kaspersky Premium subscription - so both Kaspersky Premium Password Manager & Kaspersky Unlimited VPN can connect to the license *stored* in (your) MyKaspersky account *otherwise* both the Password Manager & the VPN will show that the STANDARD / FREE version have been installed. 

You don't need to *uninstall* anything. 

You don't need to *disconnect* anything. 

👉From the VPN *application*, you do need to enter (your) email address & make sure it's the same email address that was used to purchase the subscription - have you done that? IF *no* please do so & post back the outcome? 

image.thumb.jpeg.e09de25774ab3fea1fe8877d0dc115c7.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌