Persistent anti virus and hacking message received on phone

Dear Administration,

I believe this mail finds you well.

I have purchased a bouquet of five subscriptions related to anti virus protection from Kaspersky, and use one of them in my phone.

It is found that there is persistent message of hacking and existence of virus  is recieved  on my phone.

Please find enclosed screen shot of the phone.

It is requested to guide to resolve the existing issue in my phone.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you

Screen shot of phone.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PSI said:
I have purchased a bouquet of five subscriptions related to anti virus protection from Kaspersky, and use one of them in my phone.

1. It is found that there is persistent message of hacking and existence of virus  is received  on my phone.

Hello @PSI

Welcome!

1. Also, those Virus notifications are not from Kaspersky! Don't click those notifications!
  • The phone OS can be found by going to phone Settings, scroll to the very bottom of the Settings list & select About phone OR About, then select Software information, look for Android version & One UI version
  • In the Kaspersky app, run a FULL scan                                                                                                      image.thumb.jpeg.59560e30759275ece5ae73b9cd9374bb.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
changed messages to notifications || Run a FULL scan with Kaspersky app

It seems those virus notifications are fake, probably sent by a browser, so run a reset of the config / data of your main default browser, also check in that browser settings, notifications rights of the URL sites.

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @PSI

Welcome!

1. Also, those Virus notifications are not from Kaspersky! Don't click those notifications!
  • The phone OS can be found by going to phone Settings, scroll to the very bottom of the Settings list & select About phone OR About, then select Software information, look for Android version & One UI version
  • In the Kaspersky app, run a FULL scan                                                                                                      image.thumb.jpeg.59560e30759275ece5ae73b9cd9374bb.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi Forum Masters, 

Android version is 12 and one UI Core version is 5.0.

Those messages keep coming up after running full scan. 

Hi Forum Masters, 

Android version is 13 ( correction) and one UI Core version is 5.0.

Those messages keep coming up after running full scan. 

• Thanks 1

See the icon of the app it is sending those notifications:

image.thumb.png.5be65edd4cc8eeb2e46f4dce959d6cb6.png

Looks like it is Chrome, do what I suggested in my previous post, also check all the apps installed in Your device, if there is some suspicious.

• Like 3