Password manager does not work on mobile sites and app

Go to solution Solved by qmehmet,

1 minute ago, nexon said:

Ve bu orijinal Google Chrome mu? Herhangi bir mutasyon yok mu? Yani krom bazlı mı?

original. It doesn't do this on the computer. It only happens on the phone. However, I could only ask for a password and fill it in over the phone. It doesn't do it now.

In my case KPM offering me fill password when i am writing text in app (chat app) :) too much offering me.

1. I would try remove in browser - cache and cookies

If not helpful 
2. I would try reinstall KPM. If not helpful or too many same problems I´d contact Tech Support and tell them about this problem.

10 minutes ago, nexon said:

Benim durumumda KPM, uygulamada (sohbet uygulaması) metin yazarken bana şifre doldurmamı teklif ediyor 🙂 bana çok teklif ediyor.

1. Tarayıcıdan (önbellek ve çerezler) kaldırmayı deneyeceğim

Yararlı olmazsa 
2. KPM'yi yeniden yüklemeyi deneyeceğim. Yardımcı olmazsa veya çok fazla aynı sorun varsa, Teknik Destek ile iletişime geçip onlara bu sorunu anlatırdım.

I don't know. It reacts to every box on the computer. It doesn't do this on mobile.

I know but you are comparing Android with Windows.
Also Phones are different phone by phone also brands etc...

For example I have Phone brand XXY and you have phone brand XXZ. In my phone everything is ok but in your not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nexon said:

Biliyorum ama Android'i Windows'la karşılaştırıyorsun.
Ayrıca Telefonlar farklı telefonlardır, ayrıca markalar vs...

Örneğin benim XXY Telefon markam var ve sizin telefon markanız XXZ'dir. Benim telefonumda her şey yolunda ama seninkinde değil.

Then the company can test the phones and divide them into two. We can choose accordingly.

This was only basic example... Not only two brands exists... There are so many brands and classification in mid range, high end etc...
Sometime restart phone will solve a lot of problems with apps. Try restart phone. I turning off phone every week for 5 min... It is much better than use 365 days in a year without restart or turning off. Try restart or turn of phone completely and wait 5 min. Turn on phone and check the problem.

• Solution
14 minutes ago, nexon said:

This was only basic example... Not only two brands exists... There are so many brands and classification in mid range, high end etc...
Sometime restart phone will solve a lot of problems with apps. Try restart phone. I turning off phone every week for 5 min... It is much better than use 365 days in a year without restart or turning off. Try restart or turn of phone completely and wait 5 min. Turn on phone and check the problem.

yes the problem is solved. But only for mobile Chrome. The error persists in most of the applications. Except some of them. Pretty odd. I think Kaspersky can solve this with an update. I cannot message individual app owners.

Screenshot_2024-02-17-23-05-00-783_com.rssinteractive.cepfinans.jpg

You did restart phone and now working in chrome right? Then I am happy that is solved for now. 

For other apps it is better contact Tech Support and tell them about app issues... 

@qmehmet Can you please mark as solved for now? Other people with same problem can easily find solution...

Thank you  

• Thanks 1