OneDrive variable support in KES 11.1?

Are OneDrive variables (%OneDriveCommercial%, %OneDriveConsumer%) supported as paths in various KES rules? For example when creating a HIPS rule I would prefer to specify path as %OneDriveCommercial% instead of %USERPROFILE%\Onderive\* as a protected ressource because latter would only have effect if the OneDrive folder has not been moved to a different location. %OneDriveCommercial%\* would always be applicable to OneDrive folder even if it's moved to a different physical drive. Is there even a list of all the environment variables available that KES supports?

Hello! The KES works with variables that can not be changed during the diffrent users login. For example %USERPROFILE% can be changed if the task runs from the other account. Please check the following article https://help.kaspersky.com/KESWin/11.1.1/en-US/128138.htm
Pretty sure HIPS is an exception here. As can be seen from default HIPS rules, %userprofile% variable is used to define protected resources. That's why I'm asking. I'd like to be sure whether KES will recognize OneDrive variable as Windows does or do I have to use %userprofile%\OneDrive path.

Also as a side note, I'm pretty sure that the article You pointed out, has mistakes in it. Per article none of the masks includes any subfolders in directories which is not true, to my knowledge. C:\Dir\* should be a mask that includes all the files and subfolders under Dir.