New Kaspersky standard overheats MacBook pro for no reason

Hi guys!

I recently updated from Kaspersky internet security to new Kaspersky standard v23 an randomly kavd process overheats my computer (MacBook Pro 2019, intel).

Sometimes it happens when computer comes back from sleep mode.

Please look at the attachment, i made some screenshots.

Is there any help?

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.25.36.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.26.30.png

Edited by vidocq86

• The title was changed to New Kaspersky standard overheats MacBook pro for no reason
36 minutes ago, vidocq86 said:

I recently updated from Kaspersky internet security to new Kaspersky standard v23 an randomly kavd process overheats my computer (MacBook Pro 2019, intel).

Hello @vidocq86

Welcome!

1. What is the MacBook Pro 2019 OS version?  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

5 minutes ago, vidocq86 said:

OS is Ventura 13.6 (22G120)

Hello @vidocq86

Thank you! 
Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get anywhere with this? Mine does exactly the same since updating. I have been in touch and sent various logs to Kaspersky but think I'm going to have to switch from Kaspersky - thankfully I've only got a few weeks left of my subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 4:31 PM, vidocq86 said:

Hi guys!

Please look at the attachment, i made some screenshots.

Is there any help?

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.25.36.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.26.30.png

Did you get anywhere with this? Mine does exactly the same since updating. I have been in touch and sent various logs to Kaspersky but think I'm going to have to switch from Kaspersky - thankfully I've only got a few weeks left of my subscription.