My vpn is still switching itself off

• 2 weeks later...

Until very recently I opened VPN via KP home page. My daughter was using it on hers and got so fed up with it she changed to a definite country but decided to go back to her paid vpn. That seems to have left my vpn working. I had bought KP with a 3 machine use. Only me and my daughter were using it. So I have set it to the same country as she had, and, so far, its stayed on and more stable. One thing I did note, when purchasing an item online it asked me if I wanted to use their currency or sterling.  I still think that if I buy software then I have full control over that software and vpn should be available to all users of licences.

• The title was changed to My vpn is still switching itself off
  • 1 month later...

I give up, no more looking for VPN, on or, as usual, off One of the reason I went for K+ was the VPN. I will leave my subscription running, then look elsewhere.. I have been busy on the pc all pm; the vpn refuses to stay on. Its YOU problem Kaspersky, let me know when its sorted.

Thank you to those who have tried to help, nothing keeps it on!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, elbmek said:

I give up. 

Hello @elbmek

Welcome back!

1. What advice did the Kaspersky Technical Support experts give you?  
  2. What is the Incident reference number that was created for the support request, it's prefixed with INC0000, please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

On 4/6/2023 at 8:47 AM, elbmek said:

Until very recently I opened VPN via KP home page. My daughter was using it on hers and got so fed up with it she changed to a definite country but decided to go back to her paid vpn. That seems to have left my vpn working. I had bought KP with a 3 machine use. Only me and my daughter were using it. So I have set it to the same country as she had, and, so far, its stayed on and more stable. 

Additional @elbmek

As we previously advised, only the Subscription owner has Unlimited VPN. IF (you) decide to let your daughter or anyone else use the Unlimited VPN then (you) will get LIMITED / Standard VPN

?On Kaspersky Plus subscription, the UNLIMITED VPN is for ONE USER ONLY, all other USER accounts on the Subscription get LIMITED / Standard VPN ?

Free / Limited / Standard VPN:

• (You) can use the application on all of (your) devices.
  • (You) can use 200 MB of secure traffic per day on each device (300 MB if (your) device is connected to MyKaspersky).
  • (You) cannot select region and city. The application selects a region and a city automatically.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

I hear you ! 
it’s always been a decent product, but the vpn that I also paid full price for does what ever it wants.

lve been in my modem/ router. This really bites. Doing the same things you are. I’m on my iPad. 
if it isn’t fixed, I will be using another  next time, like bit defender.

fix it!

• 9 months later...