My license is about to expire. Will I be able to pursue Kaspersky Internet Security services or;

Will I have uninstall the antivirus program currently is installed to download Kaspersky Plus accordingly to store page? My payment is scheduled to next friday due to automatic renew system and what is going to happen? Will Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j)  convert itself to Kaspersky Plus or I will be forced to download by myself the application and uninstall the current one to install a diferent program just called by name because they all do the same protection like the three old series.

I can't quite understand this controversy in changing Kaspersky basic, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security names if there are users at the forum claiming to be using so can someone clarify this sudden change on the each antivirus suite?

8 hours ago, Psiu47 said:
  • Will I have to uninstall the (Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j)) antivirus program currently installed to download Kaspersky Plus accordingly to store page?
  • My payment is scheduled to next Friday due to automatic renew system and what is going to happen?
  • Will Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) convert itself to Kaspersky Plus or I will be forced to download by myself the application and uninstall the current one to install a different program just called by name because they all do the same protection as the three old series.
  • I can't quite understand this controversy in changing Kaspersky basic, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security names if there are users at the forum claiming to be using so can someone clarify this sudden change on each antivirus suite?

Hello @Psiu47

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky Internet Security pairs with Kaspersky Standard, not Kaspersky PLUS - read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  2. IF you're changing to Kaspersky Standard, it's better to wait for (your) existing Kaspersky Internet Security software license to renew, then uninstall existing KIS, *making sure to save the license information*, reboot, download the new software & start afresh.
  3. Read this, it's importantHow to activate a subscription on your device; even tho you have an existing subscription, it's important to understand the subscription system. 
  4. The new software has a new interface/GUI, some new features, some fixes & some window dressing, it's not the same as the original KAV, KIS, KTS & KSC; some people like it a lot, some people like it a little bit, some people are still deciding - it's like life, always different opinions. 

Any questions, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

Well, I do find complicate to follow the support page instruction since it doesn't quite fit the scenario I'm on. It didn't clarify anything I was imagining therefore I was not helpful. 

Is just a simple question, my renewal subscription scheduled this friday will it be required to pay for these new Kaspersky series or is Kaspersky Internet Security still being sold at the store?

Answering to your other observation...it itches for me to say I dislike a lot new layouts, new designs just like in KIS 21.2 untill KIS 21.3 they remained the same aspect and was awfull compared to KIS 18. It takes me alot of time to be comfortable with changes, really do bother me to see there have been designs from 2018 version that certainly was clear and better than they were in 2022.23 version.

Anyhow, getting back on the horse and taking to back to my question. Do I still need to uninstall the antivirus program and install the next selected license I get to choose or will my Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) be convert itself like whenever there were newer versions of Kaspersky Internet Security back in 2018, 2019, 2020 and so on?

1 hour ago, Psiu47 said:
  • Well, I do find complicate to follow the support page instruction since it doesn't quite fit the scenario I'm on. It didn't clarify anything I was imagining therefore I was not helpful. 
  1. Is just a simple question, my renewal subscription scheduled this Friday will it be required to pay for these new Kaspersky series or is Kaspersky Internet Security still being sold at the store?
  2. Answering to your other observation...it itches for me to say I dislike a lot new layouts, new designs just like in KIS 21.2 until KIS 21.3 they remained the same aspect and was awful compared to KIS 18. It takes me a lot of time to be comfortable with changes, really do bother me to see there have been designs from 2018 version that certainly was clear and better than they were in 2022.23 version.
  3. Do I still need to uninstall the antivirus program and install the next selected license I get to choose or will my Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) be convert itself like whenever there were newer versions of Kaspersky Internet Security back in 2018, 2019, 2020 and so on?

Hello @Psiu47

You're most welcome!

1. Which page/URL are you looking at, post a URL so we can see what you see, we can only go on what you tell us, you are making us guess. 
  2. Yes @Psiu47, get back on the horse, change happens, Kaspersky is moving ahead, whether you like it or not, as we said, some people like it a lot, some people like it a little bit, some people don't like it at all & some people can't make up their minds - maybe, in the future, Kaspersky may change certain things - to accommodate user requirements *but* they won't return to the old design. 
  3. Are you changing to Kaspersky Standard? IF 'yes' - after KIS has expired, uninstall existing KIS, *making sure to save the license information*, reboot, download the new software & start afresh - NOTE - the *LICENSE KEY* may change - that's why we said - *Read this*

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Additional resources:

How to install or remove the application

If you purchased a subscription from Kaspersky website

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

In sort of answering to your three observations regardless or not was not intirely related to what I've wrote about but I might be misjudging the conclusion.

Reading the instructions guide at the support, all of FAQ sections doesn't clarify what I was presuming in what I had to do if an active license is still covered. The automatic renew will be permanently locked onto this Kasperky suite and for that will I be continue safe if I proceed to renew my license? Or should I seek those newer Kaspersky series sold at the store and not by https://cart.kaspersky.com.br/ 

Just like today I've received the order to renew my license for Kaspersky Internet Security. They have a pending payment untill April 3rd for a higher price which in the past years, I've been paying this elevated cost to keep Kaspersky Internet Security operational, updated and functional. Going to annex a order image about.

Since I've been debating about how unpredictable can be the future about keep operating on Windows 7 system, what I want to know is do I keep to pay this elevated price on a old protection or order a new Kaspersky series sold at the store and then cancel my active subscription to keep under protection on a outdated operating system.

I am aware the prices at these new Kaspersky series at the store are much cheap but that doesn't consern me if one or another Kaspersky decide to drop the protection and to Windows 7. This is what I'm afraid, I still can't invest in a better machine since the value still way out of proportion where I state. 

Sem título.png

Edited by Psiu47

Hello @Psiu47

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

It's best if you please contact support, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select Chat or Email, then fill in Order & Payment issues, Other template; please provide support with a detailed history; they will assist you. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?