Migrate Internet Security to Plus

My current subscription of Internet Security is about to end. I plant to now move to Kaspersky Plus. I have multiple set of firewall configuration, trusted sites etc.... My query is "will am I able to import all Internet Security configuration to Kaspersky Plus??"

Thank You.

2 hours ago, Max3000 said:

My current subscription of Internet Security is about to end. I plant to now move to Kaspersky Plus. I have multiple set of firewall configuration, trusted sites etc.... My query is "will am I able to import all Internet Security configuration to Kaspersky Plus??"

Thank You.

Hello @Max3000

Welcome!

KIS & Kaspersky Plus are different, meaning Plus has more features than KIS, however, the majority of settings should be transposed - in the Comparison of subscription plans - compare the Standard (KIS equivalent) & Plus columns. 

KIS - Export, read: How to export application settings.

Plus - Import, read: How to import settings

*Also* before beginning the change - create a System Restore Point: How to create a restore point in Windows & bc the change is from KIS to Plus, *uninstall* KIS using Windows, Add & remove programs (the old software after (you've) done the export), reboot the computer, download & install Plus, *sign-into* Plus using the same email address (you) use to sign-into (your) MyKaspersky account -> to make sure Plus application synchronises with (your) MyKaspersky account; Import the original KIS config, run a Database update, run a Full Scan -> allow it to complete - shutdown the computer using *Shutdown* not Restart, power ON by pressing the power button, login.. & continue to use Plus application. 

Additional: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Hello, Updating for other user if anyone have same query. 

I have upgraded to Kaspersky Internet Security to Kaspersky Plus. During uninstallation of Kaspersky IS, I have Kept marked "Keep data & settings" when dialogue box appear. After uninstallation of Kaspersky IS and reboot process. I have installed Kaspersky Plus. I have checked all my setting & configuration of Firewall & trusted site list and other settings keep remain same as it was in Kaspersky IS.

Thank You,

• Thanks 1