Looking for a solution to block a SMS that comes every day with a different Cell number

Go to solution Solved by durlach1,

I have a problem with a  Person that sends me every morning von 1 till 3 in the morning one SMS after tha other with always the same Message.

I can block his number and it stops but the next night it starts again with a different Cell number and wecks me up again.

Like I wrote,the Message is always exacktly the same so I was thinking that I could work with that????

On 4/25/2023 at 4:29 PM, durlach1 said:

I have a problem with a  Person that sends me every morning von 1 till 3 in the morning one SMS after tha other with always the same Message.

I can block his number and it stops but the next night it starts again with a different Cell number and wecks me up again.

Like I wrote,the Message is always exacktly the same so I was thinking that I could work with that????

Hello @durlach1

Welcome!

1. In their paid subscriptions, Kaspersky has Safe Messaging, is that enabled on (your) phone & is it working? 
  2. IF it's enabled & *not* woking, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn, added 2

Hello Flood and Flood's wife!

First off Thank you for the Information you gave me here.

I was able to aktivate this function in the Software and was notified that I get an SMS from them after I did

when I get a Link that  looks like it is not clean.

This was not exactly was I was seaching for but I guess I cant get it to react upon the Message sended.

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2023 at 5:07 PM, durlach1 said:

I was able to aktivate this function in the Software and was notified that I get an SMS from them after I did

when I get a Link that  looks like it is not clean.

This was not exactly was I was seaching for but I guess I cant get it to react upon the Message sended.

Hello @durlach1

You're most welcome! 

Thank you for posting back!

Safe Messaging only reacts if the SMS has a phishing link that's *known* & defined in KSN as malicious; for (your) situation, it would be best to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hello,

Okay now since 2 days I recieve no SMSs more.

It can be that the Software the Link sees and blocks the SMS itself which means I see nothing,or the Hacker quit.

I wait and see what happens and if needed I would write in this Thread what happened.

For right now Thank you again for your Help??

• Thanks 1

• Solution

new Update,

This Morning sang my Cell from 1 in the morning untill I blocked  the number at 6.

I think we can say this didnt help,but Thanks for trying.

Just turned off the Ringtone, and as long as I dont use the Link,nothing happens,so I can only keep them happy by blocking the new number every  day?‍♀️

Edited by durlach1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, durlach1 said:

new Update,

This Morning sang my Cell from 1 in the morning untill I blocked  the number at 6.

I think we can say this didnt help,but Thanks for trying.

Just turned off the Ringtone, and as long as I dont use the Link,nothing happens,so I can only keep them happy by blocking the new number every  day🤷‍♀️

If you notice that the messages are coming from different cell numbers each time but have the same content, it's possible that they are being sent through a bulk SMS service. These services often use disposable numbers. Try to identify any common elements in the messages, such as keywords, links, or sender information.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 8:04 PM, elicityelicity said:

You can block messages. Or leave the message ringtone sound on silent.

18 hours ago, elicityelicity said:

Or you can also put your phone in do not disturb mode.

18 minutes ago, elicityelicity said:

I think I did the right thing about this SMS notification sound.

Hello @elicityelicity

Welcome!

IF (you) have this issue "block a SMS that comes every day with a different Cell number" with (your) Kaspersky software, please provide information, as requested by Danila T. in Read before you create a new topic!

1. Phone name & OS version
  2. Kaspersky software name & version
  3. Full & detailed description of the problem, including images if available - we need to see what you see please? 
  4. Alternatively, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

@elicityelicity Welcome.

If you are using an iPhone device please try this ?
→ Settings → Messages → (scroll down ...) → Enable option [ Filter Unknown Senders ]
"Sort messages from people who are not in your contacts ..."

Important :
To receive text messages containing a verification or security code (2FA / OTP) you will have to disable this option.
Also, when above option is enabled you might miss e.g. SMS alerts or reminder notifications !

EDIT

Also please see → What are spam texts and how to get rid of spam texts

• Like 1

• 2 months later...