Jump to content

Looking for a solution to block a SMS that comes every day with a different Cell number


Go to solution Solved by durlach1,

Recommended Posts

I have a problem with a  Person that sends me every morning von 1 till 3 in the morning one SMS after tha other with always the same Message.

I can block his number and it stops but the next night it starts again with a different Cell number and wecks me up again.

Like I wrote,the Message is always exacktly the same so I was thinking that I could work with that????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2023 at 4:29 PM, durlach1 said:

I have a problem with a  Person that sends me every morning von 1 till 3 in the morning one SMS after tha other with always the same Message.

I can block his number and it stops but the next night it starts again with a different Cell number and wecks me up again.

Like I wrote,the Message is always exacktly the same so I was thinking that I could work with that????

Hello @durlach1

Welcome!

  1. In their paid subscriptions, Kaspersky has Safe Messaging, is that enabled on (your) phone & is it working? 
  2. IF it's enabled & *not* woking, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn, added 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Flood and Flood's wife!

First off Thank you for the Information you gave me here.

I was able to aktivate this function in the Software and was notified that I get an SMS from them after I did

when I get a Link that  looks like it is not clean.

This was not exactly was I was seaching for but I guess I cant get it to react upon the Message sended.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2023 at 5:07 PM, durlach1 said:

I was able to aktivate this function in the Software and was notified that I get an SMS from them after I did

when I get a Link that  looks like it is not clean.

This was not exactly was I was seaching for but I guess I cant get it to react upon the Message sended.

Hello @durlach1

You're most welcome! 

Thank you for posting back!

 Safe Messaging only reacts if the SMS has a phishing link that's *known* & defined in KSN as malicious; for (your) situation, it would be best to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

Okay now since 2 days I recieve no SMSs more.

It can be that the Software the Link sees and blocks the SMS itself which means I see nothing,or the Hacker quit.

I wait and see what happens and if needed I would write in this Thread what happened.

For right now Thank you again for your Help??

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution

new Update,

This Morning sang my Cell from 1 in the morning untill I blocked  the number at 6.

I think we can say this didnt help,but Thanks for trying.

Just turned off the Ringtone, and as long as I dont use the Link,nothing happens,so I can only keep them happy by blocking the new number every  day?‍♀️

Edited by durlach1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, durlach1 said:

new Update,

This Morning sang my Cell from 1 in the morning untill I blocked  the number at 6.

I think we can say this didnt help,but Thanks for trying.

Just turned off the Ringtone, and as long as I dont use the Link,nothing happens,so I can only keep them happy by blocking the new number every  day🤷‍♀️

If you notice that the messages are coming from different cell numbers each time but have the same content, it's possible that they are being sent through a bulk SMS service. These services often use disposable numbers. Try to identify any common elements in the messages, such as keywords, links, or sender information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 8:04 PM, elicityelicity said:

You can block messages. Or leave the message ringtone sound on silent.

18 hours ago, elicityelicity said:

Or you can also put your phone in do not disturb mode.

18 minutes ago, elicityelicity said:

I think I did the right thing about this SMS notification sound.

Hello @elicityelicity

Welcome!

IF (you) have this issue "block a SMS that comes every day with a different Cell number" with (your) Kaspersky software, please provide information, as requested by Danila T. in Read before you create a new topic!

  1. Phone name & OS version
  2. Kaspersky software name & version
  3. Full & detailed description of the problem, including images if available - we need to see what you see please? 
  4. Alternatively, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@elicityelicity Welcome.

If you are using an iPhone device please try this ?
→ Settings → Messages → (scroll down ...) → Enable option [ Filter Unknown Senders ]
"Sort messages from people who are not in your contacts ..."

Important :
To receive text messages containing a verification or security code (2FA / OTP) you will have to disable this option.
Also, when above option is enabled you might miss e.g. SMS alerts or reminder notifications !


EDIT

Also please see → What are spam texts and how to get rid of spam texts

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...