Location Android device

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello i have a question,

When using my Kaspersky to locate a device (phone) is it always lock and locate or is there a possibility to see only location?

I'm asking this for my daughter's phone ,she is 14 and sometimes I want to know where she is.

I don't want to control here phone usage, like with safe kids,only once in a while her location.

Thanks for your answers,

Sven

• Solution
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kempie said:

When using my Kaspersky to locate a device (phone) is it always lock and locate or is there a possibility to see only location?

I'm asking this for my daughter's phone ,she is 14 and sometimes I want to know where she is.

I don't want to control here phone usage, like with safe kids,only once in a while her location.

Hello @Kempie, Sven, 

Welcome back!

Don't use the Where is my device options - you could accidently trigger an alert on her phone & lock her out or disable her phone & it's not an effective tool for the purpose. 

Use Kaspersky Safe Kids Location monitoring - that allows parents to see where their child/children are: Child location monitoring 

image.thumb.jpeg.5ed4e25757a6f63bea93976939b764bb.jpeg    image.thumb.jpeg.e01ac6931e2c0af4578ec49c61faed21.jpeg

Location monitoring is available in the premium version of Kaspersky Safe Kids on your child's Android and iOS devices with a GPS module and Internet connection.

It's advisable to let your child know you are monitoring her. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 1

Flood,

Thank you for your answer.

I solved it with Google Family Link. It works well and is free:classic_wink:

My daughter knows i kan see here location and it is no problem for here...

If ever i haven to lock here phone i know how to do it with My Kaspersky.

Sven

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kempie said:

I solved it with Google Family Link. It works well and is free:classic_wink:

My daughter knows i kan see here location and it is no problem for here...

If ever i haven to lock here phone i know how to do it with My Kaspersky.

Hello @Kempie, Sven, 

You're most welcome!

We're delighted to read you have a solution that works best for you & your daughter. 

(If we may) - a word of caution - when working with - Where is my device - don't select Disconnect device (in MyKaspersky), the device will not be able to communicate with the account & you/your daughter will have no control of the phone; it's difficult to remedy so better not to do it in the first place. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋