KTS prevents sing to outlook app

Cemozi
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello People,
I'm using exchange account on Microsoft 365 outlook app.
for 2 weeks ago app start asking password continuously and did login to the account.
I tried almost everything including Reset windows.
Today i get aware that  Total Security is causing this.
( When i deleted the Kaspersky to problem goes away)
I tried disable email protection didnt work out either
I want continue using Kaspersky and the app same time
did some happened this too?
or does someone know any solution?
Thank to in front.

• Solution
14 hours ago, Cemozi said:
  • exchange account on Microsoft 365 outlook app.
  1. for 2 weeks ago app start asking password continuously and did login to the account.
  2. When i deleted the Kaspersky to problem goes away

I tried almost everything including Reset windows.
Today i get aware that Total Security is causing this.
I tried disable email protection didn't work out either
I want to continue using Kaspersky and the app same time

Hello @Cemozi

Welcome!

1. Just so we understand clearly, IF Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) is active, Microsoft 365 outlook exchange, cannot be signed into at all, or does it log in, then out, in a cycle -> in / out / in / out / in.... etc.? 
  2. When KTS was uninstalled, was the only checkbox selected -> Save License information *ONLY*, reference: Saving data for future use
  3. & after clean installing KTS again, the problem still exists - is that correct please? 
  4. Tell us please, the computer OS version & build, refer: How to find the version of your operating system
  5. As a test only, please add Microsoft 365 outlook exchange to KTS, Network Settings, Encrypted Connection scanning, Trusted applications - does the issue resolve? 

Please post back? 

Thank you??
Flood?+?

9 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Cemozi

Welcome!

1. Just so we understand clearly, IF Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) is active, Microsoft 365 outlook exchange, cannot be signed into at all, or does it log in, then out, in a cycle -> in / out / in / out / in.... etc.? 
  2. When KTS was uninstalled, was the only checkbox selected -> Save License information *ONLY*, reference: Saving data for future use
  3. & after clean installing KTS again, the problem still exists - is that correct please? 
  4. Tell us please, the computer OS version & build, refer: How to find the version of your operating system
  5. As a test only, please add Microsoft 365 outlook exchange to KTS, Network Settings, Encrypted Connection scanning, Trusted applications - does the issue resolve? 

Please post back? 

Thank you??
Flood?+?

Hello F&F’s W

So

1- on the outlook I have 3 different account 

the one ☝? use for job with exchange has the problem. When I open the while KTS is running it keeps asking for password again and again till I press x for cancel. In that situation the other 2 accounts runs fine.we 

when is KTS  is closed or uninstalled the exchange is running 

2. I have than both ways 

keept the license  next time I uninstalled everything 

3. yes the problem insists I have done it 3 time to make sure. 
4.I’m using a Hp omen laptop with windows 11 pro on it yesterday I made the latest update to 2H22 all drivers are updated 

5. I will recheck it and write back about it 

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2022 at 6:11 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Cemozi

Welcome!

Please post back? 

Thank you??
Flood?+?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

5- When I added outlook to trusted apps, problem has disappeared so it solved my problem thank you 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cemozi said:

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

5- When I added outlook to trusted apps, problem has disappeared, so it solved my problem thank you 

Hello @Cemozi

You're most welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community & excellent work?

We're delighted to read the issue is resolved?‍♂️

Flood?+?

• Thanks 1