ksc11 master server unable to connect ksc 11 slave servers.

Hi,

Unable to connect the slave servers from the new master server(win 2008 R2) after restoring the backup from the old KSc server. Ip -192.168.10.10

Earlier it was working fine on the KSC old server(win 10 Pro)

All KSC version - 11.0.0.1131

download the logs from the below link :

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a75693c29ccf0d42183d0be3a9cf3c8020191107100722/704e1f6efd05edb6d9231a766e2b0fb920191107100722/be077c

error snapshot attached.

Thank You

Hi,

I confirm that 13000TCP, 14000TCP, 13291TCP and 15000UDP are opened on firewall.

It was working fine in old server. Only the issue occurred after installing kes11 on the new win2k8 server.

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thank You

Hi,

I confirm that 13000TCP, 14000TCP, 13291TCP and 15000UDP are opened on firewall.

It was working fine in old server. Only the issue occurred after installing kes11 on the new win2k8 server.

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thank You

Hello.

Was the master server the only one reinstalled, or the entire infrastructure? I.e. are the slave servers working properly on their own? Can they be directly connected to?

Error 0x4E5 is typical for trusted connection issues. Were the slave servers re-added after the old master server was taken down? In which order were the actions made between the former and current state?

Thank you.

Only the master server reinstalled
 Slaves are working fine
 They can be directly connected
:The initial master server crashed

: No backups found
: Then another server created
 On that server we connect the slaves
 That server became the new master

Only the master server reinstalled
 Slaves are working fine
 They can be directly connected
:The initial master server crashed

: No backups found
: Then another server created
 On that server we connect the slaves
 That server became the new master

I have come across a similar case, where the same error occured after upgrading KSC from 10.5 to 11, due to specifics of that version. RnD suggested installing patch B on all the servers, after which the error was fixed and the hierarchy worked.

Do the servers in question have patch B installed?
https://support.kaspersky.com/15293

Please let us know the result.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am requesting so many times to help me out. But there is no reply from ur end. Why are you delaying. It's affecting business. Please reply immediately with high priority. Please help me how to add a slave server`s certificate to wizard, add a maser server`s certificate at slave server(at server properties). I dont have the knowledge to do the same.

Thank You

hi,

I have followed the same steps as mentioned in the screenshot but the result remains same. Invalid certificate while adding slave server certificate in the wizard of master server. But if I change slave server ti master server &master server to while following the wizard it connects successfully without any issues. But the opposite one doesn't work it says invalid certificate. Please provide permanent solution.

BR

hi,

yes both servers are connected to each other.I am able to telnet from master to slave & vice versa.scenario 1 master server hdd crashed & motherboard faulty. Scenario 2 standby ksc master server was installed on windows 10 pc while putting old server ip & restored the backup, was working fine. Scenario 3 The old server got ready by replacing with new hdd & motherboard was repaired. Then installed the ksc by swapping the ip & restored earlier dated backup. After opening ksc the slave server was displaying as greyish. After clicking on the slave server its showing transport level error. Deleting the slaves & tried to add newly its showing Invalid certificate.

BR