KSC 10 / administration server service no longer working

We are running KSC 10.5.1781 on windows server 2012. Since a few days it seems the kladminserver service is no longer able to start. I found the following message in the kaspersky eventlog: Der Dienst 'kladminserver' wurde wegen eines Fehlers beendet. My Translation would be: The service 'kladminserver' was terminated due to an error. #1950 (1060) Generic db error: "1060, 'Duplicate column name 'nExtraFlags'' , LastStatement='CALL AK_UPGRADE_DB_BATCH_37()'" any ideas or even solutions would help us greatly... kind regards Ruediger Schultz Schultz IT Solutions

We are running KSC 10.5.1781 on windows server 2012. Since a few days it seems the kladminserver service is no longer able to start. I found the following message in the kaspersky eventlog: Der Dienst 'kladminserver' wurde wegen eines Fehlers beendet. My Translation would be: The service 'kladminserver' was terminated due to an error. #1950 (1060) Generic db error: "1060, 'Duplicate column name 'nExtraFlags'' , LastStatement='CALL AK_UPGRADE_DB_BATCH_37()'" any ideas or even solutions would help us greatly... kind regards Ruediger Schultz Schultz IT Solutions
Hello! Please create an incident to your company account with detailed description of problem. Thank you!