KPM is adding a code at end in WordPress blog

AnandK
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Hello,

I have noticed that in the last few days Kaspersky Password Manager adds this code "<div id="kpm-root" class="kpm_LTR"></div>" at the end of every post when I am editing in my WordPress blog.

When I disable KPM and KPM Firefox add-on, this does not happen.

Registered here to bring this to your notice.

Hope this irritating bug can be fixed soon.

Hello @AnandK,
Welcome!

Have there been any changes in the past few days, any software, hardware, network, environmental, any changes at all? 

Kaspersky cannot fix bugs, annoying or otherwise, without data, please do the following: 

• [1] Confirm PC meets the system requirements, including all Windows updates applied successfully? 
  • [1a] Run KPM backup
  • [1b] Export KPM 
  • [2] Firefox - run - about:support 
  • [2a] Run Clear startup cache
  • [2b] Exit Firefox
  • [2c] Restart Firefox
  • [2d] Recheck?

If issue persists:

• [3] Firefox run - about:support 
  • [3a] Run Reset Firefox
  • [3b] Exit Firefox
  • [3c] Restart Firefox
  • [3d] Reinstall KPM extension
  • Recheck?

If issue persists:

• [4] Uninstall KPM, follow the documentation carefully, at the completion of the uninstall, shutdown the PC using Shutdown, not Restart, power PC on, login
  • [4a] Download & clean install KPM, follow the documentation carefully → recheck issue?

If issue persists, and if KPM is licensed:

• Log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contacts page, select your Location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account; include images, a detailed history → include all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve; Support may request a GSI & Windows Logs, they may also request  KPM traces run as the issue is replicated, they will step you thru the collection of these if required. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...