KPM does not work in Chrome

Hello, I have the same problem, the extension works well with other browsers but with Chrome it does not work and yes I am sure to enter the correct password because I do the test in other browsers and in the same Windows application and enter without problems. I hope you can review and solve the problem. Thank you. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kaspersky-password-manage/dhnkblpjbkfklfloegejegedcafpliaa

Hello nramirezsalas, Welcome. Please tell us:
  1. Windows Version, Build? Release? WINVER
  2. Can you explain what happens regarding "I have the same problem", please provide details of the "same problem"?
  3. Is KPM application configured with GoogleChrome browser "enabled"? KPM browsers
  4. Are KPM "autosave", "autofill" enabled ? Autosave, autofill
  5. What test(s) sare you doing, please share each step with us?
Please post back? Thanks KPM help documentation

Hello 1) Windows Version, Build? Release? --- Answer on image-1.jpg 2) Can you explain what happens regarding "I have the same problem", please provide details of the "same problem"? --- I mean the same problem that another user has, he mentioned that in Chrome he could not log in with the master password and in other browsers he could. That happens to me. 3) Is KPM application configured with GoogleChrome browser "enabled"? --- Answer on image-3.jpg 4) Are KPM "autosave", "autofill" enabled ? --- Answer on image-4.jpg 5) What test(s) sare you doing, please share each step with us? --- I have installed the extension in Firefox and Edge and in both browsers it works without problem. In the Windows application it also works without problem. The only problem is with Chrome. ---------------- I see something curious, I have already installed the extension in Chrome and it is enabled but in the Windows application it does not indicate that it is enabled ... Firefox does say enabled. I think the application is not detecting that the extension has already been enabled in Chrome. I hope you can solve the problem. Thank you.

nramirezsalas Windows Version, Build, Release =
  1. Why is the operating system still 1803?
  2. Are the Windows updates configured AND working?
  3. What is the Windows DEFAULT browser?
  4. What does the i extended detail say? Open i copy the information (as TEXT) into your reply
(a) Has Chrome been working before and now it's stopped, or has it never worked? (b) Is KPM a module in other Kaspersky av software or a standalone installation? (c) Is KPM free or licensed? (d) Have you reset Chrome to default, uninstalled Chrome, done FULL shutdown, reinstalled Chrome - checked? (e) With Chrome uninstalled, have you uninstalled KPM, done FULL shutdown, reinstalled KPM, done FULL shutdown, reinstalled Chrome - checked? Please let me know 1 to 4 & a to e? Thanks.