KES 11.1 Web Control blocks skype for business from signing in

Hi, we just updated to KES 11.1 and we noticed that the applied Web Control policy under Security Controls blocks Skype for Business from signing in. I have only the block by category: adult selected. trying to to an exception but no success. it is not listed on the web control report. tested only on windows 10

Hi ametushi we had the same problem and resolved with unflag Anonymizer category Below a screen
Thanx for the reply, I had selected only Adult content and it was blocking. tried only with the anonimizer and it was blocking too..strange though

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, it would be nice to know as all of my users who I had to put on 11.1 can not log into Skype for Business. If I remove it and put them on 11.0.1.90 it works, but then I get an issue saying the Web control policy doesn't work for them. This is crazy how every time an update comes out everything gets screwed up.

Hi guys, as well as above posts. Seems to be a problem with Microsoft also.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/set-up-skype-for-business-online/troubleshooting-sign-in-errors-for-adminsThank you.
Nope. It's Kaspersky through and through. We were on 11.0.1.90, were forced to go to 11.1 and immediately couldn't sign into Skype. I turned off Webcontrol and they were able to sign in. I have about 60 different MS sites for Office 365 activation, skype, onedrive and so on to try and get around this and it still didn't work.

Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards
OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem.

Hi, Could you please provide us with an export of active policy for KES11.1?
Where do I send it to?
You can attach it here. thank you!
If only we could. Where's the option to attach a file? I see media and picture, but that's it. I'm not hosting it offsite and providing a link to it.

Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards
OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem.
Verified

Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked !

• 2 months later...
Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked ! Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem. Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked ! Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem. Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked !

• 1 month later...
Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked ! Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem. Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked ! Hi, Since we upgraded from KES 11.0 to KES 11.1 also our AD-FS (SAML) login is broken. We just have the default policy in place regarding Web Control Any advice? Kind regards OK, I found the solution. The problem was the new function to scan also HTTPS web sites via a ROOT certificate from Kaspersky (Settings / General Settings / Network settings). Adding our domains to the trusted domains fixed the problem. Thanks ! After add the domain lync and skype to the Trusted ones it worked !
Thanks, it worked perfectly