Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

SKB

Hey i was going through kaspersky's website , where there's this kaspersky premium plan poped up. I was looking to buy kaspersky secure connection vpn but it seems the premium plan comes with unlimited vpn services . So here i'm asking whether the vpn service is the same or different for premium plan. cuz the only vpn(Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection) plan is worth like 1700 rupees meanwhile the premium plan which says in the description "Unlimited VPN" costs around 600 rupees .  

image.png

Screenshot (506).png

Screenshot (507).png

3 hours ago, SKB said:
  • I was looking to buy kaspersky secure connection vpn but it seems the premium plan comes with unlimited vpn services .
  • So here i'm asking whether the vpn service is the same or different for premium plan?
  • cuz the only vpn (Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection) plan is worth like 1700 rupees meanwhile the premium plan which says in the description "Unlimited VPN" costs around 600 rupees .  

Hello @SKB

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky Premium is Kaspersky's top of the range AV & *includes* many other features - as well as the Unlimited VPN - READ: Comparison of subscription plans & Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  2. Kaspersky Premium includes Unlimited VPN for the Subscriber Account *ONLY* - all other User Accounts on the Subscription get Standard/Free VPN. 
  3. The VPN application you've inquired about is a stand-alone application, READ: Kaspersky VPN Secure Connectiоn for Windows
  • ☢️Note: the use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, India, Iran ,Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.☢️

vpn.thumb.png.d2c09d89469f41e5c882381818470248.png

The *weird* thing about that advisory is India – Mumbai is listed in Kaspersky's  Locations document; also, it's most peculiar that Kaspersky would advertise the VPN for sale, in India, if it's prohibited - you may wish to check with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/in, before you spend any $, on the support page select Chat or Email, the fill in Order and payment issues, Pricing, discounts, how to purchase, etc. template; Customer service will advise you. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added advisory