Kaspersky Vpn Does Not Work On My Windows Laptop (However It Works On My Android Phone And Ipad)

Go to solution Solved by Aras,

Kaspersky VPN application used to work well on my windows 11 laptop however I cannot connect any country for the last couple of days. When I click the connect button, it only says ''connecting...'' but never connects. A couple of times it connected but disconnected immediately. 

I have not changed any settings of my computer since the beginning of this issue. It just happened randomly.

Vpn application works normally on my android phone and Ipad on the same wifi. I tried changing the wifi but to no avail.

Software: Microsoft Windows 11 CoreSingleLanguage x64 Build 22621

Application Version : 21.18.5.438 (a)

since 2 days I am facing a strange issue. when I enable VPN it keeps trying to connect but eventually failed. as in the video attached. my windows 11 and I have premium license 

Screenshot 2024-08-16 182822.png

Edited by Berny
Merged with the post above your post

@midopharmaWelcome

Have you tried reinstalling the app using the newer version?

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection → Link de download

Uninstall the VPN completely, install the new version and check if the problem is resolved 👍

NOTE: Don't forget to connect the app to your My Kaspersky account to sync with your subscription.

Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Kaspersky Vpn Does Not Work On My Windows Laptop (However It Works On My Android Phone And Ipad)

After the last update 4 days ago, I am facing a strange issue. When I enable the VPN, it keeps trying to connect but eventually fails, and I have a Premium license with my Windows 10

image.thumb.png.25b305b447c819f4994c0185e158015e.png

2 hours ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@midopharmaWelcome

Have you tried reinstalling the app using the newer version?

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection → Link de download

Uninstall the VPN completely, install the new version and check if the problem is resolved 👍

NOTE: Don't forget to connect the app to your My Kaspersky account to sync with your subscription.

Note that I tried to reinstall the application using the latest version, nothing changes

image.thumb.png.142b55dc7fa76c59c2d397bf6960d62a.png

Edited by PauloDybala

@midopharma

In addition to what @Berny has already advised you,

"The use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations.  Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, and Qatar."

Kaspersky Lab works to ensure that the sale of the VPN in these countries does not take place

Support links:

VPN unavailability in certain regions

Edited by Guilhermesene4096

Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2024 at 6:31 PM, Berny said:

@midopharma Welcome.

Did you try uninstall → reinstall → reboot  ?
Also , what is your geographical location ?

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting. 

It did not work for me. By the time of this quote, it still does not work.

I live in Turkey. I know that some VPN providers do not work here however Kaspersky was working really well until a couple weeks ago.

Edited by Aras
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aras said:

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting. 

It did not work for me. By the time of this quote, it still does not work.

I live in Turkey.

I know that some VPN providers do not work here however Kaspersky was working really well until a couple weeks ago.

Hello @Aras

Thank you for replying & the information! 

1. Turkey is not listed as an excluded region: VPN unavailability in certain regions
  2. IF a clean install of the VPN software, followed by a full reboot of the computer, checking all Windows patches are up-to-date & the system-date-and-time is correct; IF all those things have been done, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/tr/b2c/tr#contacts  - on the support page, select Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:                                                                                               image.thumb.png.d98daf7f7a6dcf5f8ec1cfe754d5e30a.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
reformatted image

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
Hello,

I would like to thank you for the support. I have tried changing the WireGuard protocol and it worked.
I did not imagine the solution being this easy.

Best regards
  • Thanks 1