Kaspersky UI does not respond to Touch Screen input - unusable on Surface

kungfupanda

I just installed Kaspersky Free on my Surface Go 3. I could not complete setup without the mouse as Kaspersky UI does not react to any touch screen input.

Not only app, but also Kaspersky notifications do not work with touch screen. It is the only app I have issues with.

Hardware and software details:

• MS Surface Go 3
  • Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.2134
  • Kaspersky Free. Downloaded recently, but I can't navigate it so can't find exact build.

I can and that how I was able to complete installation. But I can't really operate Kaspersky without a mouse and I do not use mouse with Surface. Rigth now I got a message: "Windows: extensions are not displayed in file names" with three options: [Fix] [Show] [Not now].

I cannot select any option without attaching USB hub and a mouse.

• 1 month later...

Same issue with Kaspersky VPN (with subscription), the UI can't be used with finger touch and pen.
A connected mouse works fine.

Hovering with a pen above the UI shows that the touch-points (cursor changes quickly) are fully randomly spread arcross the UI and absolutely not doing what a normal user would expect.

Not very smart to have a mobile device for vacation and the VPN/Protection doesn't work because testers forgot the touch-screen scenario.

Edited by NotRelevant