Kaspersky Standard - how to COMPLETELY disable every single last part of it for n minutes?

So. This software is preventing me accessing my own websites. Something to do with its clever "script injection". I get 499 Error. But if you turn it off then it just hangs while it tries to contact a kaspersky server. How do you completely turn this thing off so I can work on my own sites? The "pause" feature doesn't stop it trying (and failing) to contact its own servers.

(For background - this has wasted 2 hours of my time already(

NOGOOD.png

3 hours ago, XXXXXXXXXXXX said:

This software is preventing me accessing my own websites. Something to do with its clever "script injection". I get 499 Error. But if you turn it off then it just hangs while it tries to contact a kaspersky server. How do you completely turn this thing off so I can work on my own sites? The "pause" feature doesn't stop it trying (and failing) to contact its own servers.

16 minutes ago, petsy said:

have you tried temporarily disabling script injection under network settings?

Hello @XXXXXXXXXXXX

Also, if the suggestion from @petsy works, add a Trusted addresses exclusion & re-enable the Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages, so functionality is not lost:

2024-01-13_103412.thumb.png.61f2f8af41b6f37ead63200d0f92e075.png

Any problems or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1