Kaspersky Premium warning samsung 980 Pro heat

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

I have two newly purchased Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSDs in my laptop, and I recently switched from Kaspersky Total Security to Kaspersky Premium. It turns out that Kaspersky is giving the message that "The health of the Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB hard drive has significantly decreased". Kaspersky reports that the health of the drives is 0% (critical) and suggests that I copy the data to another SSD(s). However, I did benchmarking tests on Samsung Magician, on Crystal disk, on Windows itself, and no other application complains of problems with SSDs. If it is a Kaspersky "bug" in relation to these models, I would like some manifestation.

• 10 months later...
12 minutes ago, Venkman83 said:

Has there been any update on this bug being fixed? 

Hello @Venkman83

Welcome!

Not according to reference topic raised by @GTOMTOMKaspersky Plus & SSD SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB Critical SSD - altho @GTOMTOM,  November 1st, 2023, posted a workaround... perhaps that may be of assistance - otherwise you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:image.thumb.png.7e0503f7b69b516bef9b9878c1ce0898.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1