Kaspersky Plus Subscription: Not supported in your region

Hello, I had purchased  "Kaspersky Plus 5 Devices 2years"  28 NOV 2022, 5:31 PM vide Order number "373F280HGMD"  but activation codes are not received due to "Subscription: Not supported in your region". My current region is Pakistan.

I had emailed Kaspersky support and received auto generated reply with "ID INC000014771962" .

@AZ Babar Welcome.

Please see → "Activation code is invalid for this region" error
Kaspersky Support will fix your issue.

Spoiler

"Please provide the following information in your request:

Region where you tried to activate the application
Activation time and date
Activation code of 20 symbols (four groups of five characters)
Detailed description of the issue
IP address of the computer on which the application is installed. To find out your IP address, you can use one of these services.  
Your Internet service provider
 A screenshot of the main application window of the application you tried to activate. See this article for instructions."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks @Berny for the prompt response. Details are as under:

1. I have installed Kaspersky Antivirus trial version on my PC. 
  2. Pakistan (South-Asia)
  3. Purchase  "Kaspersky Plus for 5 Devices -2years plan"  on 28 NOV 2022, 5:31 PM vide Order number "373F280HGMD"
  4. Activation date: Nov 28 2022, 5:31:17 PM UTC
  5. Activation code not provided for Kaspersky Plus. Only License key for tech support [removed] . License # for for trial version: [removed]
  6. Payment has been carried out but no activation keys provided , only  this message is displayed in my account "Kaspersky Plus Subscription: Not supported in your region (Expiration date: Nov 30, 2024) " under all subscription menu.
  7. 192.168.8.101 / CMPak Limited (current location Islamabad)

Edited by Berny
  • Like 1

One last thing I got following email from "*****@*****.tld" :

"This is a receipt for your purchase from Kaspersky. You will receive a second email shortly with a link to access your My Kaspersky account, subscription details and installation links. "

But I didn't receive said email.