Kaspersky Plus included add-on features differs between website and a local license distributor.

Hello, I have some questions regarding the subscription plan and the included add-on features.

1. First, I'm so confused when I check a local license distributor and:
- According to the Kaspersky website [1|2|3|4], Kaspersky Plus should have unlimited VPN and Password Manager, while Premium additionally has Safe Kids.
- Meanwhile, an Official Kaspersky seller in my region has a comparison [5] between plans, Plus includes VPN (300 MB per day), Password Manager, and Safe Kids; Premium same as Plus with unlimited VPN.
- When I asked the seller with the Kaspersky link whether their information is accurate or if there's a custom license for my region, they insist that only Premium unlimited VPN and Safe Kids while Plus only 300 MB daily VPN (no mention of Safe Kids).
- I think this should indicate the employee who made this comparison mixed up the information because these product plans are new in my region [6] on 26 July, plans were changed in the past so they got outdated information (I couldn't find any), or there's a custom license. I believe it should be like on the website but I didn't want to buy the license as the way to confirm and risk of being unable to refund if I was wrong. So I have to ask here to get a clearer answer.

2. Second, I saw on the website that unlike in the past, now each device can have independent user accounts [2], 5 devices mean 5 user accounts, is this the standard new policy now?
Because the seller only says a single license for the number of devices, and they have a Standard plan option with 10 devices and a Premium plan with 20 devices [7]
- Also, how do Password Manager and VPN work with these plans? I assume one VPN connection per device alongside antivirus and independent Password Manager vaults each user accounts [8], I only ever had KTS with one user account.

If necessary I will forward this forum link to the seller to clear out product misunderstandings. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Il.Za