Kaspersky Plus 3 devices

Hello.
So im having an issue im using Kaspersky Plus on my PC and Laptop but im unable to use it on my Android phone?
i tried using the QR Code is does nothing...
Basically im running 2 devices on a subscription of 3 because i cant get it to work on Android.
Its a Pure Subscription 3 devices 1 year which is same as Plus i guess...

Cheers thanks

10 hours ago, Holic said:

Hello.
So im having an issue im using Kaspersky Plus on my PC and Laptop but im unable to use it on my Android phone?
i tried using the QR Code is does nothing...
Basically im running 2 devices on a subscription of 3 because i cant get it to work on Android.
Its a Pure Subscription 3 devices 1 year which is same as Plus i guess...

Cheers thanks

Hello Holic! 

If you had the Kaspersky App already installed on your Android device with another subscription, you willl have to re-install it before you can activate the new license.

Uninstallation: https://support.kaspersky.com/kis-for-android/11.101/71927

Please also check, if the license has already been bound with an inactive device on your MyKaspersky-Account and if so, delete the inactive device from your account: 

https://support.kaspersky.com/my-kaspersky/95350

In order to activate the lic on the newly installed Android-App, just open the App menu and login to MyKaspersky from there. 

FYI: Kaspersky Pure (Total Security) is not the same as Kaspersky Plus. You can use your lic with the new programm but you will not get unlimited VPN which is only included in the new products/licenses. 

...im using only 2(yes i know because i've removed other devices already...). i've used the QR code to download for android. i try using the Key or the Activation code on the mobile and nothing...i mean come on you guys gotta be joking its like im hacking the pentagon to activate a mobile phone antivirus....

i Removed from the mobile now yet again its the 3th time im removing it, im trying it again but i know that it will not work, because, i need to hack the Pentagon!!!